Will Beatty, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Sgt PSN, November 14, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

What a dumb facemask, I can't wait to not see it on the field.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants not having him around with their sieve of an OL says something. Hope he doesn't have to play.

SD

He's pretty horrible but sadly he's an upgrade over a converted DE and Chip draft pick. Still surprised they didn't make a trade for a Veteran.

MDS

if vaiti or johnson get hurt for an extended period thats probably it. beatty or hart it doesnt matter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don't know which vets would be available other than Duane Brown.

Eagaholic

Seattle picked up Brown, but he left the last game with a sprained ankle (replaced by Matt Tobin). Not sure if he'll return in time to face Adrian Clayborn this week.

MDS

they also gave up multiple picks for brown. the eagles cant afford the price or the price of the contract. im not sure why that was even discussed. at this point in the season id rather have vaiti than brown. brown didnt even play until 2 weeks ago and doesnt know the offense. hes probably out of shape, too.

if they couldve gotten some depth for a conditional 7th or something (like the equivalent of matt tobin), that id be down for.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed Brown wasn't realistic and LTs are a premium so no one is giving up anyone good for nothing