Week 11 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott II

Started by MDS, November 12, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

oh you must have watched the video....i just did the same...and that picture is actually on the first 4th and 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its so sad that thats a top 5 eagle moment but it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2017, 09:54:48 PM
oh you must have watched the video....i just did the same...and that picture is actually on the first 4th and 1

Nah my farged up brain just remembered him being the guy with the gray sleeves

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
its so sad that thats a top 5 eagle moment but it is

i dont think you know what sad means

ill take that game over the boring ass 05 nfcc game

MDS

your top 5 games are supposed to be titles...big games that lead to titles...big games that pave the way to titles...not fun regular season wins in a year you dont even win the division
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

two separate things tho....a title is a title....but a game moment is different...chances of them even in a superbowl win having a moment as great as 4th and 1 twice is minimal

General_Failure

The only good sex is the sex that makes a baby, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

if you want to define game as being essentially independent from meaning, than sure, its not going to get a whole lot better than 4th and 1

but when you factor in the whole package for a franchise thats been around since 1933 to have so few games of true consequence is...

off the top of my head
40s title in the snow
60 title
miracle at the meadowlands
80 nfccg
bodybag
4th and 1
james willis
4th and 26
04 nfccg
08 dallas blowout
miracle II

am i missing something? out of that list 4th and 1 is tops. miracle II was ruined by the joe webb games i dont care what anyone says.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2017, 10:05:16 PM
your top 5 games are supposed to be titles...big games that lead to titles...big games that pave the way to titles...not fun regular season wins in a year you dont even win the division

Some teams have Superbowls. We have clever names for our games. No other city can refer to a game as "Pickle Juice Game" and everyone in the vicinity knows exactly what the farg you're talking about.

SD

ice grillin you

I mean if you are going by importance then a four yard run by Westbrook in 2Q of the 05 SB was better than 4th and 1

but in reality nothing in that entire season can come close to being as great a moment as 4th and 1 x 2

would I rather have a sb instead of 4th and 1 of course

MDS

as great as 4th and 1 was james willis was always a better moment for me

maybe its because i actually saw that one live, whereas on 4th and 1 i was in the car coming back from a birthday party i was unwittingly sent to by my mother. i was 8. what can ya do.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
as great as 4th and 1 was james willis was always a better moment for me

maybe its because i actually saw that one live, whereas on 4th and 1 i was in the car coming back from a birthday party i was unwittingly sent to by my mother. i was 8. what can ya do.

I was at that game. Friend was a big Eagles fan too and his pops worked for Southwestern Bell and scored us seats about 10 rows off the field. Sat by some old ladies who didn't appreciate our over the top cheering