Week Six - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

a short pass there takes minimum 5 seconds...you need 14 i think get the fg unit on and so it wouldve been basically impossible to get the snap off in time.

i should amend. they werent in better position with the penalty but they werent in a bad position. no call you get a free chance at the sidelines to at least pick up a few yards, then kick. but in that situation they couldnt have gone over the middle without getting the first
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well that was my point....im not saying they would won with no penalty i was just addressing the idea that it helped them...they probably werent scoring either way but the penalty basically ended any small chance they had
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

kc only giving 4.5 to pit was the fishiest line of the week and for good reason

classic steeler/ben performance where you think they are finished then they beat the best team in the nfl on the road
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

The Steelers are playing the Chiefs; not the Eagles

Rome

MDS

except for wash winning this week has gone great for the eagles

-rodgers hurt
-falcons lose
-giants on their way to winning, which is key. you dont want them to get a top 5 pick.

ice grillin you

wow pos al Michaels with the Harvey Weinstein joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

no matter how many times its explained to him hes not going to believe what he said was wrong

PhillyPhreak54

And there was the "you better apologize" apology

And collinsworth with the "yeah move on"

PhillyPhreak54

Colts start strong and fizzle like they did in Seattle

And anyone who had Indy 7/7.5/8 just took a bad beat

Refs farged up again too. Becoming something of a norm