Week Six - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Could be some boring blowouts today based on the spreads. Five games have 9 point or higher favorites.

Houston vs Cleveland
Jets vs New England
Atlanta vs Miami
Washington vs San Fran
Denver vs Giants

You also have snoozers like Tampa at Arizona and Chicago af Baltimore

Minnesota vs Green Bay should be good. Maybe Saints and Lions too

MDS

rodgers hurt. eagles 1 seed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Browns 28th starting QB Kevin Hogan just got pick sixed

CBS crew said Watson told them he had a draft day morning text from Hue saying "get ready" and yet they still passed on him.

Moneyball analytics don't work for them either

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets smoking NE...nice

Ravens gonna Raven too

PhillyPhreak54

Saints are destroying the Lions

They had a LB free on Stafford and he just took the ball from him.

Niners not interested in playing today

MDS

classic flacco today. putting up a total dud at home against a terrible team.

QB Eagles

MDS

broken collarbone for rodgers

Tomahawk

Why haven't the Eagles signed Navarro Bowman yet?

MDS

not only does this help the eagles this year, but it very likely could move the packers to 2nd  or 3rd place in the nfc north, which means they wouldnt face the first place eagles NEXT season

oh baby

Tomahawk

I thought the taterskins were going to win the East

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 15, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
Why haven't the Eagles signed Navarro Bowman yet?

assuming the eagles are even interested and they probably arent i cant see him this early accepting a part time small role with a team and thats what he would have to do on the eagles....once this week ends youll find out what if any teams are willing to offer him a starting or heavy rotation spot...if that market doesnt exist then perhaps he lowers his demands and catches on with a contender as a bit actor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

saw him leaked to oakland

but i think he was just doing the eagles should sign ___ shtick