Week 7 - Washington: Monday Night Racism

Started by MDS, October 13, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Uh..what am I missing?  How is that such a sharp needle?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i dont get it either....i thought maybe he was from the area and his family are eagle fans but hes from florida
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

there was a story a few days ago about thompson saying he wouldnt bring his family to the linc because eagles fans are the worst human beings ever bla bla bla snow batteries at jd claus
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I've never tried to use WatchESPN for MNF before but I need to tonight.  Does it work for that or are they huge dicks about it and block the broadcast? 

Tomahawk

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/about

QuoteLive Events

NFL Monday Night Football (WatchESPN.com, tablets and connected TV devices only)

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

who are these people "singing" the theme song?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Nervous for this one. This is the week they can establish true division dominance. Everything I've ever learned about being an Eagles fan tells me they farg this up.

Sgt PSN

David Akers signed a ceremonial contract before the game so he could retire an Eagle.  :diofap

Diomedes

Diomedes

Oh, Kendricks out.  Now Hicks down.  Uh-oh.

Munson

Didn't realize Kendricks is inactive. Now Hicks is down.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds