Week 6 - Panthers: Thursday Games Suck

Started by MDS, October 08, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lane Johnson will probably miss.

I don't expect to see a W this time. It's a color rush so they'll be in all green or all black

MDS

all white...home team gets the colors.

i dont expect a win, either. good team on the road, short week. house money game. be healthy for wash mnf which is the big one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 08, 2017, 06:57:10 PM
i dont expect a win, either. good team on the road, short week. house money game. be healthy for wash mnf which is the big one.

This.

Healthy and prepare for Racists.

I'm taking a knee in protest of Thursday Night Football.  I can't believe they are still playing these games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

CBS?  I might get to see this one, too. 

Oh yeah, oh yeah.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i doubt we'll see lane johnson or fletcher cox for this. or smallwood.

if they win this start printing your playoff tickets

ice grillin you

grown men game

short week road game is not good especially for a banged up team but at least Carolina was on the road yesterday damn did cam look 2015 good tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Short week, but they aren't travelling cross country or anything.

Eagles probably put up something in the 24 pt range.  Carolina D is good but not great anymore. I think this game is really all about Cam. Which one shows up?  Cam = loss, Scam = win.

ice grillin you

the length of flight is irrelevant...a road game is a road game...three extra hours on a flight don't mean shtein...having to travel at all isxehat matters

SD

Birds will keep it close but I just can't see them winning this week

27-24 Carolina

MDS

i like the matchup for the secondary. speed is the #1 thing they cant stop. carolina does not have it. funchess and benjamin are coverable for jenkins, douglas, mills. at this point you cant be concerned with any teams running game.

the x factor is cam. if hes mvp cam look out.

ice grillin you

San Diego's is not speed and ripped them....Arizona is all speed and got shut down

this is all about cam and the birds pass rush

MDS

arizonas speed is mediocre talent wise. they go through fitz. but 1) palmer cant throw and 2) even if he could the o line didnt hold up.

the chargers have a good amount of speed...allen, benjamin. they were blowing past mills and douglas. mostly douglas. odb and sheppard caused them problems. im just saying this is a good wr group for this secondary.

but yes its all about cam. ya man cant turn the ball over on the other side, either.

ice grillin you

Keenan Allen is slow as shtein...he's a route runner...Benjamin has a little giddy up but he's not a burner

I mean by all measurable cam is back...graham has to be a beast...vinny curry was fantastic yesterday but any chance that happens two weeks in a row?