The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

His bitching after the game about not getting the ball in the post enough was completely ridiculous. 

It's too bad Brown is a weak motherfarger because that's a prime opportunity for a head coach to have a come to Jesus meeting.  Dude has played 35 games and he acts like he's a 10-year/3-time MVP.

ice grillin you

sixers arent particularly good with jo....without him they are number one overall pick awful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I know Brown played the tank role but they need a new coach

Also should have kept Hinkie

ice grillin you

SD

How do you trade up for that. Going to go down with some of the worst trades in franchise history

ice grillin you

either have shoulder surgery or sit down....you cant play that guy

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2017, 10:33:36 PM
either have shoulder surgery or sit down....you cant play that guy

Yup. But that's not so terrible. Sit him, let him get right, let Embiid and Simmons figure out how to exist together, give Bayless some run and try to get something for him.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

So we allowed to say Brett Brown is trash yet?  Because he is.

Rome

I'm the newest fan here and even I know he's a piece of shtein.  I'd call Pitino just for the hell of it.  He's used to coaching manbabies anyway and this team is filled to the brim with them.

phattymatty

I don't understand bringing Markelle off the bench 3 minutes into the game. Just farging start him.

SD

Simmons with the triple dub

phattymatty

Rome

Why is this team playing Fultz with a likely severe injury to his shoulder right now?   More to the point - who is the team physician... is his last name Mengele?

SD

They have no problem sitting Embiid for two seasons and Simmons for a season over a broken foot but now they're throwing Fultz out there with an obvious shoulder injury...makes zero sense.

phattymatty

Yeah this medical staff is the worst.