Week One - 2017

Started by QB Eagles, September 06, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Bucs-Dolphins officially postponed to Week 11. The rare Week 1 bye.

MDS

no team has done 16 straight games since this stretch when they had 31 teams. yes, the browns had to play 16 games in a row back to back seasons. they were an expansion team but still.

cards 7-9
chargers 5-11

bengals 4-12
browns 3-13

chargers 8-8
browns 2-14
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

so teams that are historically bad in seasons with a bye are also bad in seasons without one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i guess? im not sure of what went into determining who had the week 1/17 byes those years but no marquee teams being on there tells you what you need to know.

the chargers actually won 4 of their last 5 in 1999. with a washed up jim harbaugh at qb.

as for the dolphins, they will begin the year with 3 road games. the last is a london trip.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im just saying since 31 teams came around those four franchises are a combined 22 and 46 when it come to seasons with winning records and none of them have more winning seasons than losing

in other words the bye is basically meaningless as it pertains to a full season...if your team stinks its going to have a bad record with or without a bye and theres a strong chance in any particular year since 1999 that those teams were not going to be very good

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs with a nice drive after a fourth down stuff

Pats still look like a finely tuned machine though

MDS

pats have more talent on ir than the eagles had on their roster last year

ice grillin you

has it even possible for this to not have happened to a team since the year 2000

QuotePatriots have won 87 straight home games when leading at halftime

MDS

if the chiefs can somehow win this this would be amazing for your eagles

ice grillin you

MDS

stop pretending youre not watching the league

we all know you love it

ice grillin you

was watching madison keys fake an injury cause she had to take a dump but honestly have not watched one second of it

did know they were winning tho thanks to twitter

PhillyPhreak54

Kelce with another dumbshtein taunting penalty he's becoming famous for

After giving an "I'm so mature" pregame interview

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Three 90 yard drives (only had one last year)

Two fourth down stuffs

Andys boys are playing ok