Super Bowl 51

Started by MDS, January 23, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Hahaha....farg off Atlanta.  And farg you Rog....give Tom his trophy, bitch. 

General_Failure

They can call this the greatest comeback all they want, but that was a spectacular fargin' chokejob.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on February 05, 2017, 10:28:16 PM
They can call this the greatest comeback all they want, but that was a spectacular fargin' chokejob.

Don't they typically go hand in hand? 

General_Failure

They should, but winners are a whole lot easier to remember.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

R.I.P. Falcons

That was a devastating franchise-destroying loss and the more I analyze that game the more nightmarish it is for them. Tremendous clusterfarg of poor decisions by both coaches and players in the fourth quarter, and luck went against them too. Utterly vicious.

The magnitude of the loss was greater than any Philly team loss I've ever seen. If that was the Eagles my mind would be broken for weeks.

smeags

so now romey has ruined it for two franchises.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

When the Patriots scored the TD in OT, I thought to myself how appropriate that a guy from Philly (Ryan) would be the QB of the team that suffered the most crushing loss in NFL history.

Also - I watched the game at a bar where the bartender was a clownishly repulsive Boston whore.  Loud, obnoxious, whiny and ultimately suffocatingly arrogant after the win.  She ran around dropping F-bombs to the customers who were cheering for the Falcons.

Cheer for a Boston team?  Yeah, no farging way.  Not ever.

smeags

she have that accent too ?

anyway, that missed extra point got me $100 on the block pool, so ...yay pats !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on February 06, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
anyway, that missed extra point got me $100 on the block pool, so ...yay pats !

I was loudly advocating that bet all week. Wasn't expecting Gostkowski to only get one attempt but the bet still paid out. Amazing.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 06, 2017, 08:28:31 AM
Cheer for a Boston team?  Yeah, no farging way.  Not ever.

not a Boston team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.