Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 22, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2017, 04:47:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2017, 04:39:38 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2017, 04:37:49 PM
Yawn

go watch a movie if you want scripted entertainment

lol...why do you love roger so much...so salty when anyone says anything about your beloved nfl

people expecting close and exciting games infuriates me...its a farging game that could go 1 of 100000 ways.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Maybe the AFC can help out this situation.

Wonder if lil guy has any defense of how Rog avoids attending NE games

yeah im looking forward to game 2 more than any non eagle game i can remember...it just sucks that its not cold
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

God forbid people want close and exciting games to hold interest

Your lovely TV execs want them. Why is that?

Rome

This is one game I thought was going to be close and a barn burner at that.

Thanks, Trump.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2017, 05:04:00 PM
God forbid people want close and exciting games to hold interest

Your lovely TV execs want them. Why is that?

wanting is different than throwing a temper tantrum when it doesnt happen

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

2 scores away from atlanta and the over hitting $

ice grillin you

jesus this quarter has taken forever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

good thing it did...longer game, more points

vegas should do OK because im guessing most of the money was on the packers

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

dont be bitter cause you were on the losing side

PhillyPhreak54

Meh - I've lost before. It won't break me.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

I don't have a link, but I'm guessing a longer game doesn't have much of a statistical correlation to points scored.

MDS

MDS

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 22, 2017, 06:10:05 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

I don't have a link, but I'm guessing a longer game doesn't have much of a statistical correlation to points scored.

it absolutely does

im sure there are examples of long games being 10-7 or something but by and large if a game take 3.5 hours, its going to be in the 30s or 40s. see every college game ever.

PhillyPhreak54

Hello, friends.

Drinking bleach is more appealing than listening to Nantz and Simms