What Would You Do - Eagles - Important

Started by ice grillin you, March 16, 2012, 10:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Lurie Moved The Eagles To Los Angeles?

Root For Them As Hard As Ever
1 (8.3%)
Still Be Your Favorite Team and You Would Follow But Half Heartedly
1 (8.3%)
Still Love The NFL But Would Not Have A Favorite Team
5 (41.7%)
Find A New Team
0 (0%)
Never Watch The NFL Again Until Philly Got Another Team
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

ice grillin you

attn hbionic: replace LA with oklahoma city
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

rjs246

I'd let out a huge sigh of relief that I could finally be free of this farging loser organization. Then I would focus all of my NFL energy on gambling.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

watch the NFL, no favorite team until Philly gets another team
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

That's totally a Baltimore Colts to Indianapolis/Cleveland Browns to Baltimore type shtein.

I guess I would be in a unique position and the minority. I could easily continue to follow them with as much vigor and completely take them on as L.A. but the moment that happens, all of the history, all that I have endured as a fan would be all for naught.

As much as I would love for the city of Philadelphia to be fire bombed, the team wouldn't be the same unless it was the Philadelphia Eagles. When I took the oath, it was for life.

*The thought of some shtein head new fan thinking he would have the same vested in the team as a fan as me would drive me to kill.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

it would be years before i could watch pro football again...if ever...when they lose a tough game now i cant watch anything having to do with football for a while...losing the team would be their worst loss ever times infinity

Geowhizzer

After the cursing fit?  I'd probably become a very casual NFL fan.  It would certainly open my weekends up for errands...

SD

You know a year or two after they moved to LA they'd win a championship. Imagine that for a second.

ice grillin you

Rome

Sgt PSN

Should the Eagles ever leave Philly, I hope that it would be under the same conditions as when the Browns moved to Bodymore and that the franchise name and history and (lack of) championships remains with the city so that if/when the city gets a new team, it retains the franchise history.  I really don't understand why that doesn't happen whenever a team moves. 

MDS

im pretty sure someone would take out jeffy if this ever happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 16, 2012, 02:12:47 PM
im pretty sure someone from :CF would take out jeffy if this ever happened

Agreed.