what fate this tchotchke?

Started by Diomedes, March 03, 2012, 03:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Help me decide what to do with this thing.

Hang it proudly from the rear view mirror in my truck.
0 (0%)
Sex toy.
1 (14.3%)
Ship it with the next payment I'm compelled to make after losing a bet to one of you iceholes.
2 (28.6%)
Sing "Fly Eagles Fly" as I pitch it like a frisbee into the Bay.
1 (14.3%)
Wear it as a pendant, Honkey Cool.
1 (14.3%)
Other (add suggestion below)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MDS

that dont mean it aint a trash dump of society where youd find knock off teal colored eagles garbage

to put it in perspective that thing is the type of present munsons dad buys for him for xmas and he gets it from jomar because thats where people like that go

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

munson is chain fast food eatin suburban delaware garbage...dont ever equate him to the big city
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on March 04, 2012, 12:14:28 AM
i stepped foot in the ne jomar once and it made it the forman mills across the street look like saks on 5th avenue

on the plus side the wawa there has to have the cheapest gas in the city

grant ave what

When you read that aloud, it sounds like a different language.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Quote from: hbionic on March 05, 2012, 11:28:54 AM
When you read that aloud, it sounds like hot nails being driven through your temples.

Tomahawk

I voted to wear it as a pendant, but when you do that, you first need to make it into a clock

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 03, 2012, 03:58:03 PM
You too can create your own rape basement and you can use this as your centerpiece.

I'm confused. Does this mean you voted sex toy or other?

Diomedes

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 06, 2012, 10:04:41 AM
I voted to wear it as a pendant, but when you do that, you first need to make it into a clock

Yes, sir.  That is correct.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 06, 2012, 10:28:32 AM
Quote from: Eagaholic on March 03, 2012, 03:58:03 PM
You too can create your own rape basement and you can use this as your centerpiece.

I'm confused. Does this mean you voted sex toy or other?

Sex toy because stained glass brings both pleasure and pane.