New England

Started by SD, November 22, 2011, 10:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Any one with 2 extra tickets let me know

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

phattymatty

SunMo

Quote from: SD on November 22, 2011, 11:42:19 AM
Quote from: SunMo on November 22, 2011, 11:00:08 AM
i got two

What section and how much?

I pm'ed you with my number but it's section 242 and face value ($70 each) is fine with me

SD

Thanks for the replies everyone. Think I might be going to AC for the weekend instead. If not I'll see if you guys still have them available.

Susquehanna Birder

Seems like a good decision to me.

Susquehanna Birder

So I'm trying to "manage" my tickets for tomorrow. Apparently the system is farged, because it won't even let me log in.

ice grillin you

whats manage mean...like you are trying to leave them at will call for someone to pick up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

I'm not going, so I thought I could put a couple up on the ticket exchange, to maybe recoup a couple of bucks. Hell, at this point, I can't even transfer the tickets to anybody by e-mail if I want.

I can't even enter my login credentials. As soon as I click in the form field, a page pops up that says:

Sorry, the group of plans you have selected is currently unavailable online. Call (215) 463-5500 for more information.

When I call the number (the general box office number), I get the standard "we're closed" message.

ice grillin you

yeah i figured you werent going and thought maybe someone in the area wanted to go and you were trying to find out a way to get the tix in their hand

the eagle customer service when it comes to tickets is a disgrace....esepcially when compared to the flyers...i have season tickets for them and they couldnt be better as far as heloing you transfer or sell extra tickets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 23, 2011, 02:04:48 PM
Seems like a good decision to me.

Best decision I made in a long time.

Susquehanna Birder

Same here. I got sick and tired of leaving that place in a pissy mood.

SunMo

my fiancee got great seats through work.

Section 121 row 28.  It was patriots sideline, 40 yard line, and about 3 rows in from the back, almost the perfect seat.

that helped me stay 15 minutes longer than i should have

phattymatty

there were tons of pats jerseys in the lot yesterday. more opposing team colors than i can remember in a long time.

the fire andy chants were definitely my favorite part of the game. did people hear that on tv?