Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I think I remember the commentators mentioning that the Eagles lead the league in TOP, which was pleasantly surprising.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

You get to turn the unused ones in at the end of the season for supplemental draft picks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Haha.

Sounds like those people that boast about having thousands of hours of unused vacation time.

ice grillin you

with nfl parity this stat is obviously a little misleading but still interesting...kempski just tweeted that the rest of the eagle opponents are a combined 18-30

what he didnt mention is the eagles have 6 games left at home and four on the road and wentz is much better at home

dec 3 to 10th will be very interesting with back to back west coast johnsons against good teams...that two week stretch will tell me whether they are really good but maybe a year away or a legit super bowl contender this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Gotta love that they can set up shop at home for the next month, get healthy, and put everything into getting the W on MNF.

Keep pounding.

hbionic

Ha. Just watched the Sam Mills short (pun). Hard not to get choked up. Still remember that 'Dome Patrol' poster.

Eagles_Legendz

Wentz now the odds on favorite for MVP this year per Bovada.  Jesus the teams and candidates this year suck.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

a bunch of those idiots did that last year too...its actually pretty frightening

Sgt PSN

QuoteFirst time being Baptized! Corporate Worship is a beautiful thing!!

Questions:

1.  Does he plan on getting baptized again in the future?  Is that even a thing people do?  Multiple baptisms?

2.  Wtf is corporate worship?

3.  Who is Marcus Johnson?

Tomahawk