Smart Phones, Tablets, Gadgets, etc....

Started by reese125, January 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 04, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
Anybody have any opinions on which laser measuring tool is the best?

my meatcicle is exactly one foot long. 

Zanshin

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

Has anybody done the research on which robot vacuum is best (for hardwood floors) so I don't have to?

Zanshin

Ha. I don't know about the vacuum, but the thread started at the top and I literally laughed out loud at my own joke before remembering that I made it. So, I'm old and might be losing it completely. But good luck with the roomba.

Tomahawk

Same here, G; Rome is probably still burning from your fire.

I appreciate the link, but I already ordered this one because it's cheap af, and is apparently great for dog hair which is the only reason I need one.

Diomedes

The one my wife bought  few years ago recently died.  I'm delighted.  Robot vacuums are to cleaning as facebook is to actual friendship.  They give the appearance of the real thing only.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Daughters iphone 6 took a shtein, I just finished paying off my 8. Never noticed a big difference in performance between all the iPhones. I upgraded to xs and gave her the 8. The xs is an actual upgrade. The picture quality is crystal clear.

Munson

I just upgraded from the 6s to the 8 last week. Runs a little faster and the camera is better but that's all I've really noticed.

I just didn't wanna go all in on the expense for the newest one  :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

AT&T employees took bribes to plant malware on the company's network

QuoteThat's when Fahd changed tactics and bribed AT&T employees to install malware on AT&T's network at the Bothell call center. Between April and October 2013, this initial malware collected data on how AT&T infrastructure worked.

According to court documents unsealed yesterday, this malware appears to be a keylogger, having the ability "to gather confidential and proprietary information regarding the structure and functioning of AT&T's internal protected computers and applications.

The DOJ said Fahd and his co-conspirator then created a second malware strain that leveraged the information acquired through the first. This second malware used AT&T employee credentials to perform automated actions on AT&T's internal application to unlock phone's at Fahd's behest, without needing to interact with AT&T employees every time.

In November 2014, as Fahd began having problems controlling this malware, the DOJ said he also bribed AT&T employees to install rogue wireless access points inside AT&T's Bothell call center. These devices helped Fahd with gaining access to AT&T internal apps and network, and continue the rogue phone unlocking scheme.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

I'm confident-ish that my SD card is stuck in my phone. Does anybody know how to remove the back glass from a samsung s10?

General_Failure

Is the little key not pushing it out when you shove it into the little hole?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

The tray comes out with the sim card but sd stays in

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous