90-100%
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

50-50. I think they're better than the Giants and a tossup with the Cowboys. Home/Road doesn't strike me as a big advantage/disadvantage in the Cowboys games.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

dallas stadium specific doesnt scare me its the big picture of two road games back to back against good division rivals

and dont anyone tell me dallas isnt good

my hope with dallas is that kitna lays a complete egg...because that farger at his age should not be playing as well as he is and hes due for a four int johnson...problem is if assante doesnt play whos gonna get them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think both games are virtual coin flips right now.  In fact, the early line on the Eagles/Giants game is Giants -3 with all the juice on the Eagles +3.  So, if you say that they are possibly slightly more likely than 50/50 to beat the Cowboys and slightly less likely than 50/50 to beat the Giants... just average it out, do some old-fashioned probability equation (1/2 x 1/2 = 1/4), and there you have it: roughly a 25% chance that they win both.

PhillyPhreak54

75%

Dallas, right now, scares me more than the Giants. I am glad Dez is out because he would have obliterated the Eagles secondary and April's Fools.

They haven't been targeting Miles Austin much now that Romo is out. Witten has been Kitna's guy. And for whatever reason Garrett the HC has been more balanced and run committed than Garrett the OC.

The Giants have injury issues and Eli is a twat.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dallas obviously doesn't scare you much if you think that there is a 75% chance the Eagles win both games.  That's really homertastic.  Plus, the Giants are getting healthy.  Nicks and Smith are both likely to play this week and should be full go against the Eagles.

SD

hbionic

My biggest fear is that Vick at the last minute tries to one-up McNabb and by doing an air guitar solo and then raping the glass.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome