FIRE HOWIE ROSEMAN!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 10, 2010, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: A01 on November 14, 2017, 05:14:12 PM
Is anyone really worried if Frank Reich leaves?

Honestly, I'm looking forward to it. That means we can bring in Koy Detmer. :yay

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2017, 03:57:41 PM
they have no draft picks

Not really true. They have their first. If they really want to get back into the 3rd round they have an extra 4th and a 5th to move up. So essentially they're missing their 2nd round pick.

I think O Line gets addressed in the first round

The position I'm most concerned with is WR. Smith is straight trash, not sure why he's still on the team. Agholor is a good player but he's a slot guy, Mack Hollins I'm fine with but he's not putting fear into any defense. The wildcard is Jeffery. I'd love to have him back, he's not the stud we thought he was but he's still an efficient receiver and defenses respect him. He's not getting close to what he wants in FA. Hell, he's overpaid right now. But if they could get him back on a fair deal then that position is set. The FA WR class is pretty bad next season (Jeffery/Watkins/Landry).

MDS

if you run it back with jeffrey, hollins, agholor and ____ you should be ok. remember wentz is a top 5 qb, he doesnt need aj green and mike evans on the outside to put up yards.

to me the biggest need is LB. thats where id spend the 1. but i wouldnt be mad if they drafted a lineman. thing is you have your top 7 under contract for next year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Cthulhu

i can't imagine howie letting us go into the draft without a 2/3 round pick. no way.
trade that first down, and trade off a cb, which we now have many of for picks.

Rome

In what might be the most unbelievable turnaround in pro football history, Howie was named NFL Executive of the Year.

Crazy. 

I'll give him props, though.

General_Failure

They should still probably fire him, just to be safe.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

This second act rivals that of Foles.

Chip stashed him somewhere in the basement and took away his red stapler (and cap calculator).

Now he's burned a dynasty down.

AshishPatel81

In 11 months:

Celebrating a coin flip to celebrating a lombardi

PhillyPhreak54

Is it wrong that I get misty eyed when I see that trophy in the possession of anyone in the organization?

Because if it is I don't wanna be right.

Howie has done a remarkable job. Every button he pushed was the right one.

Zanshin

To be here so quickly after Chip completely blew up the team is nothing short of amazing.

SD

Can't find the Howie doin the AI/Lue step over Chip pic but if anyone has it post it.

MDS

the old howie wouldve already destroyed chip

the new howie probably wont say anything publicly but god damnit he ought to
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure