the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2016, 09:12:17 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 12, 2016, 09:08:28 PM
What's even crazier is if the team ever went back to the old colors, they could replace most of the midnight green stuff with older stuff that they keep in storage.

He should do this anyway. That room would be a million x better if the furniture alone went old school.

Agreed. I know both he and my dad love the old colors, but I think they just don't give enough of a farg to be "old school" without being forced into it.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2016, 09:17:12 PM
Does the whole neighborhood come over every Sunday?

We should have a CF party there. That would be fun.
The family just knows so many goddamn people from my grandfather's days as a local big shot entertainer. There's so many family friends and friends of friends that fill up both places every week. And now his oldest grandkids are in college and high school so their friends are coming over and etc.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2016, 09:22:23 PM
I can't think of anything I want less in life than to invite you farg bags to a relative's house and then explain that, yes, out of the literal billions of people on the Internet I could talk to, these morons are the ones I like best.

:-D :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

farg yeah that place is legit. the others on that list are all sad adult's bedrooms.

MDS

mitchell and ness is having a 50% off sale in store only

i dont think this does any of you any good but i got 2 jawns soooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

sooooo you're all set for halloween?  that's cute.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Dunkin Donuts is starting some new "go hard go big" promotion or something like that, and since they'd already worked with my uncle and his place in the past, they decided to use him and his eagles room as the 'face' of the campaign around here, more or less. So if you see any Dunkin Donuts ads on social media or elsewhere with an insane looking italian guy decked out in eagles gear  in a giant eagles memorabilia room...that would be him.

He also said apparently the DD people brought a video from Ertz (and an autographed football) saying he's heard about the room (probably from Dorenbos, who's been a repeat attendee for pregame specials and the like) and wants to visit some time. Would be a lot cooler if Ertz actually decides to be great outside of weeks 15-17.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on February 22, 2017, 10:55:38 AM
I hate your uncle. out of envy.

Make yourself more rape-able. 

That's pretty cool though, Munson. 

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 22, 2017, 12:29:11 PM
Quote from: smeags on February 22, 2017, 10:55:38 AM
I hate your uncle. out of envy.

Make yourself more rape-able. 

That's pretty cool though, Munson.

I know I can always look to you for sound advice.

smeags

anyone ever order off of jersey-kingdom before ?

Sgt PSN

Is that one of those I Can't Believe it's Not a Butter Jawn jawns? 

smeags

Quote from: A01 on October 23, 2017, 07:38:24 PM
Is that one of those I Can't Believe it's Not a Butter Jawn jawns?

not sure but they have sixers' replicas for $20.  :paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

Every week I check M&N site to see if they have new jersey's up and most times they don't. I'm dying for a Byron Evans, Eric Allen and Wes Hopkins. But yet they have a wack ass Cris Carter still up

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.