Tampa

Started by DH, October 06, 2009, 10:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

They went up in price five or ten dollars at least three times that I can remember.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

They'd been $65 for a while. I think they were $65 when the Linc opened. They went up 2 years ago to $70, IIRC.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

Those are endzones too. My sideline upper level seats are $75 starting this year.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

85 bucks, same as mine in the end zone.

MDS

Isn't it cheaper for season ticket holders than single game?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2009, 02:14:14 PM

I don't think so.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

nope.....season ticket holders pay face value for their tickets just like razorgator. 

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2009, 02:14:14 PM

It used to be, at the old place. When the Eagles moved into Christina's Pleasure Palace, they eliminated the season-ticket discount.

Susquehanna Birder

DH

that camera takes some money shots dude

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

A guy in a Earnest Graham jersey was down in my section yesterday...we ripped him all game long. Why? Because when asked why he was a Bucs fan, he responded with "When I was in 6th grade, I liked pirates."

smeags

didnt want to miss this game but considering my house was getting torn apart because of plumbing issues i had no choice.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

We had one chick with a knock-off Polamalu jersey and a guy with a Mean Joe Green jersey. I have no idea what they were doing at this game.

smeags

steelers fans travel well. sometimes their sense of direction sucks though.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it