Sunday Plans...

Started by DH, January 13, 2009, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Who's gonna be in Philly Sunday for this? Not sure where Im headed but Im down for anywhere if any of you clowns wanna meet up...

And if not, thats cool...i dont like you guys anyway.

ice grillin you

my peoples are still formulating and we are gonna be somewhere in the city...ill let you know when the final decision is determined
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

i'll be watching the game from a Farm.  Going killing Monday
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

Just dont do Fox and the Hound or another commercial joint like that...

Rome

DH

I was there a few nights ago and bummed a cigarette from a douche outside - he then completed an acid deal right in front of me, and bragged about how he ripped the guy off while threatening to kill him if "the shtein dont get me lifted"

I love me some South Philly.

phillymic2000

Chillin in the basement with my son, the little maniac eagle fan like this past week. Nice fire burning some Mickeys and watching the iggles!

Rome

I can't watch playoff games at the house.  No farging way.

SD_Eagle5

Was either gonna watch it at my boys house or with my old man and little brother...no concrete plans though so I'm down for whatever.

MDS

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 13, 2009, 05:01:12 PM
I was there a few nights ago and bummed a cigarette from a douche outside - he then completed an acid deal right in front of me, and bragged about how he ripped the guy off while threatening to kill him if "the shtein dont get me lifted"

while its entirely possible that that person was from south philly, mcgillins is in what we like to call center city. as a mets fans i realize your brain might not work all that well, but this is the case.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jake's Philly Steaks in SW Houston.

A cool joint that I found when I moved here last year. It was packed, not Atlantadelphia packed, but still about 75 strong on Sunday. I couldn't even get my regular seat. I need to be in the front, or at least in an open area because I can't sit still when I watch. I jump and all that shtein, so I need my space.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There is now a bar/restaurant in my area that gets Amoroso's rolls.  fargers have great bread but STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLICE THE fargING STEAK.

Anyway.

Diomedes

Dude, you're the one who moved to kkkville.  Stop your bitching.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

Quote from: MDS on January 13, 2009, 07:30:10 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on January 13, 2009, 05:01:12 PM

while its entirely possible that that person was from south philly, mcgillins is in what we like to call center city. as a mets fans i realize your brain might not work all that well, but this is the case.

I wish I could be pissed you even pointed that out, but I cant because you're right about the Center City thing. I still hate you though.

Seriously.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2009, 09:17:22 PM
There is now a bar/restaurant in my area that gets Amoroso's rolls.  fargers have great bread but STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLICE THE fargING STEAK.

Anyway.

Jake's is selling Tastycakes. That rules.