Giants

Started by DH, January 09, 2009, 04:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

SD_Eagle5

how's the hand, slugger?

PhillyPhreak54

Pimp smack a couple of 'em for me would ya please?

rjs246

Don't hit anyone who knew someone who died in 9-11 though.

Or do. I don't care.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I now wish I'd dropped a few bills to hang out with phatty and Mongo.

ice grillin you

phatty or mongo

matty is in vegas

mongo is still a fleshpophead
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I wish I were in Vegas then.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 11, 2009, 08:44:49 AM
Well, I wish I were in Vegas then.

10 AM start and finding a bar to watch games at is a bitch - I used to laugh at all the people in line at ESPN zone that thought they'd be seated by gametime. Not to mention ESPN zone sucks

PoopyfaceMcGee

Finding a bar that is playing the one playoff game on at the time is hard?

Fine, I'd sit in my room with a case of beer.  Then, I'd go celebrate after (or go on bender regardless).

Diomedes

A bender?  Weren't you just crying in a tailgate thread about how you can't drink like a man anymore?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Right, so benders are cheap for me now.  Which is great, because I'm a moneylover.

DH

By far the greatest road experience of my life....we took that hole of a stadium over. After Pimps catch down the sideline, the Giants fans left and I looked around the stadium, and I couldnt believe how much green there was...We were scattered EVERYWHERE. When the clock read 00:00, we all spilled into the concourse and it was a party...im talking like a "we just won the super bowl" kinda party...I feel like I now know what it feels like to be mobbed at the mound after winning a WS....I hadnt had that much fun since the ATL champ game...We were driving back down the turnpike randomly bursting into fits of laughter...

Greatest. Day. Ever. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

DH

The fans were actually fine to us...maybe because we owned 15% of the stadium.

We did see some douche spit in an Eagles fan face though. Stay classy East Rutherford.

PoopyfaceMcGee

No fight ensued after the loogie?