Jets

Started by DH, October 09, 2007, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Ill be there w/ Steve (dis)...Demons showing up too...

I also have 2 extras for face value...

Anyone interested? Anyone already going?

Diomedes

Interested, can't change my plans though.  farg.

Thanks for offering them here though.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Canoeing and camping vicinity of Delaware Water Gap
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS almost wants a ticket.

DH

His friend probably wont be able to make it, though therefore he won't come.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

dis12

Quote from: Die-Hard on October 09, 2007, 12:34:35 PM
Ill be there w/ Steve (dis)...Demons showing up too...

I also have 2 extras for face value...

Anyone interested? Anyone already going?
how do I get talked into these things?!?!?
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

phattymatty

what's the tailgating situation up there right now?  from what i've heard there's construction which has made a bunch of spots disappear so parking passes at a premium right now.  i've been to two eagles-giants games at the meadowlands and i always thought i took the subway there but i guess not.

dis12

parking passes are absolutely needed to get into the stadium lots.  Otherwise you have to park on Lyndhurst (~2 miles away) and take the school bus to the stadium.  Oh, and you have to pay $20 to park there too. 
Subway to stadium is in the plan for their new stadium config.

just look for our tailgate flags on Sunday (Eagles&POW)
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Father Demon

In case anyone is interested, I finally got to another roadtrip game, which means I got to write about it on EaglesRoadTrips.com.  Nothing fancy, but just something to read if you get bored.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on October 20, 2007, 11:29:18 AM
In case anyone is interested, I finally got to another roadtrip game, which means I got to write about it on .  Nothing fancy, but just something to read if you get bored.

;D

Father Demon

Don't forget to click my ads!

;)
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.