Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on March 15, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Child support terminated

Gonna make it rain this weekend

irish rain
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Erin go braless, motherfargers!

hbionic

Quote from: AO1 on March 15, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Child support terminated

Gonna make it rain this weekend

Congrats.

You're holding out details of her reaction.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Quote from: hbionic on March 19, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
You're holding out details of her reaction.

You didn't hear the screaming down in California? I could hear it in Oregon.

SD

I'm very anti-marriage. 3/4's of marriages don't work, every married woman I know cheats, married women are 2 to 1 to initiate a divorce. Men are left financially strapped holding their dick in their hands while women just move on to their next meal ticket. Women are information collectors, they then use that information to manipulate men into marrying them then eventually becoming their slave. Men can't leave because they know they'll be farged financially so they're stuck in a life of servitude towards an ungrateful bitch. Don't believe me? Go on youtube and watch women break down how they manipulate men, they're not doing this to teach other women, they're doing it to alert men. The bullshtein rise of shtein like #metoo which automatically makes a man guilty without due process and the wave of over feminism has left a lot of men - like myself - with one mindset: We're farging tired of the bullshtein.

Gender benefits of being in a relationship:

Men:
Sex

Women:
Free dinners
His money
Doors held for you
Male servants
Attentions always on you
You're never wrong
Treated like a princess
Protection
Free gifts

I found an awesome group who perfectly align with my way of thinking. I've provided a link below.

https://www.mgtow.com/

Diomedes

says a dude raising a girl

SAD
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

:-D  thinking women are only good for sexx is like, your opinion, man.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 05, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
says a dude raising a girl

SAD

Says a dude who's single handily raising a girl "right".

Big difference

My daughter calls out her moms bullshtein more than I do. She knows when her moms trying to manipulate her. She has no sense of entitlement, she wants something, she does chores around the house. She doesn't whine and pull the woe is me act like her mom. This comes with being raised the correct way.

Modern women in developed nations are selfish, entitled, narcissists. It's disgusting what men have subjected themselves to. My opinion, and I don't mean to insult anyone here because not all shoes fit, but only weak men get married. It's a manipulation on their insecurity that serves them no benefit. You love a girl and she loves you? Isn't that enough without some legal financial tie? Marriage isn't a lock that you're going to be together forever...so the point of it is exactly...?

SD

Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

You have two options:

A) You get to do whatever you want (watch sports, go golfing, loaf...whatever) and/or hang out with your buddies

or

B) Hang out with a woman

Take sex totally out of the equation

You choosing option A or option B? If you chose option B please explain why.

Zanshin

I've been with my wife for over 25 years, which is crazy to think about. We got married young, we both had other options, there wasn't a lot of discussion and certainly no manipulation. I can't say it's been 100% sunshine and rainbows, but it's good. Solid foundation, I'm sure my son feels like there's a sense of security there and is glad we're together that way. No regrets about it, all things considered. I only personally know one woman who cheated on her husband. Granted I'm not digging to find out, but if all of the wives you know are cheating, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong women? I don't know...but 100% cheaters seems pretty high.

hunt

Quote from: AO1 on April 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

You have two options:

i disagree with your premise.
maybe don't marry a bro-ad you don't like spending time with or don't have anything in common with.  ;D

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on April 05, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
I only personally know one woman who cheated on her husband. Granted I'm not digging to find out, but if all of the wives you know are cheating, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong women? I don't know...but 100% cheaters seems pretty high.

You won't find that out from women, they know how to keep that shtein secret. I know because 4 of my guy friends are plowing married women. Have been for quite some time. All 4 women have good husbands and are good Fathers. My friends all acknowledge they're wrong but will justify it in their mind with "how does she know the husband isn't cheating on her"? or some other bullshtein.

Maybe I'm hanging out with the wrong guys?

My cousin married an awesome guy, Navy guy, takes care of her...she cheats on him. I lectured her on Easter and her rationale is mind boggling stupid.

SD

Quote from: hunt on April 05, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Quote from: AO1 on April 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

You have two options:

i disagree with your premise.
maybe don't marry a bro-ad you don't like spending time with or don't have anything in common with.  ;D

Or don't get married. What's the point from a mans perspective? What are you actually getting out of the deal? Think about it.

Also think about this: a womens value goes down with age, they get older, lose their looks. A mans value goes up, men age much better and by and far gain more wealth/possessions. Unless you're a religious freak men aren't meant to be monogamous. I can impregnate 10 women today a day for the next 9 months, a women can only get pregnant once. Marriage is a bunch of bullshtein passed down by the church for control.

Mens testosterone has tanked over time. It's no coincidence masculinity has been under attack during the same time frame.

hunt

so maybe i should marry a dude?   ???