The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

And another, a 3rd round pick
QuoteThe Giants announced that cornerback Jayron Hosley has been suspended the first four games of the coming season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

PhillyPhreak54

And had a CB, Hosely, suspended for 4 games today

Eagaholic

yeah, I think I heard that, too.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah? Did you know a man landed on the moon too?!

Eagaholic

That was already posted here, to keep everything in one place.

General_Failure

If we're keeping everything in one place then how did that farger get to the moon? Boom, moon landing debunked.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Beason broke his foot yesterday.  Surgery, 12 weeks recovery.  If the Giants put him on PUP to start the season, that means he's out for the first matchup with the Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2014, 01:48:41 AM
http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/&id=273913941

I stopped counting the Giants out after their 2011 SB. They seem to play best when they're at their worst. But this season I can't see them finishing any better than 7 wins. 4-6 wins would be my prediction.

Quote8) Over the last two seasons, Brandon Graham has the same number of sacks and two more forced fumbles than Jason Pierre-Paul.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/10-reasons-the-Giants-are-going-to-be-a-dumpster-fire-this-season.html#w2oQc4ZeXRl6jQKA.99

Seabiscuit36

They've managed to followup horrific seasons with terrible starts, and then a SB win far too many times.  But that being said, i think they're just OLD now.  Oline should be an issue this year again for them.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Eli has 101 INTs since 2009

ice grillin you

and 1 super bowl winning drive
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Eli was actually pretty good yesterday but not so much for the rest of the squad.

Eagaholic

NYG lost 7th in a row to Jax even though they were up 21-0. Eli fumbled down by 1 point with 20 seconds left to ice the game for Jax. Giant need to win some, don't want Coughlin to leave or them getting a top 10 pic. Same with Wsh.

QB Eagles

Coughlin is clearly going to be Old Yellered after the season.