The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Diomedes

Quote from: DH on December 17, 2012, 01:48:20 PM
As I wrote that, I knew one of you would say that.

Giants fans are Yankees fans. Jets fans are Mets fans.

This extends to hockey and basketball as well:

Giants/Yankees/Rangers/Knicks

Jets/Mets/Islanders/Nets
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres tons of jet/met fans that like the rangers and/or knicks

there are no islander or net fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2012, 06:10:28 PMtheres tons of jet/met fans that like the rangers and/or knicks

Doug Heffernan doesn't count

Diomedes

there's tons of Jets/Yankees fans too.

On the whole though, the breakdown is  A team fans, and B team fans like I said.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

it only goes as far as mets/jets and giants/yankees as all four of those teams have hardcore locked in fanbases

islander fans like the mets and jets for sure but mets and jets fans are more apt to like the rangers and knicks

the nets dont even count....we will see if that changes now that they are a new york team....i suspect their fanbase will mostly be made up of brooklyn hipsters looking for something different to latch onto.....but they may syphon off some knick fans as well....gonna be interesting as far as that goes

Diomedes

I'm so so glad you agree with me.

ice grillin you

completely disagree with you.....but thats par for the course when it comes to sports topics

Munson

I have a friend who is a Jets/Yankees/Islanders fan

I guess the Yankees winning makes up for the awful times of being a Jets/Islanders fan
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Gene

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 17, 2012, 06:50:37 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2012, 06:10:28 PMtheres tons of jet/met fans that like the rangers and/or knicks

Doug Heffernan doesn't count
However, Mrs. Heffernan scores points.......

PhillyPhreak54

Yes indeed but she also loses points for being a scientology whack-job

Diomedes

Oh?  I did not know.  Why can't Tom Cruise marry her?

SunMo

her penis isn't big enough
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews