The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eli has been garbage for four straight games now. Hot garbage. Finally, the Giants lost one.

Sgt PSN

What is up with that crazy ass Dikembe Mutumbo video game at the bottom? 

QB Eagles

Coughlin should call over to the hospital and tell them to have the rape kit ready for his team.

Christ what a stomping.

SD

This is typical Giants. They blow during the regular season, squeak into the playoffs, everyone underestimates them then BAM they win the SB.

Sgt PSN

Except that the Giants are typically an excellent December team....or at least it seems that way.  But they aren't playing catch up this year either, so that may have something to do with it. 

ice grillin you

gonna be a sick finish in the nfce if dallas wins today

adv washington and new york who each get to play the fighting foles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The Eagles are out so the other three teams can slide under a cement truck and taste their own blood for all I care.

In short, go everyone else.

QB Eagles

The plus is that if the Eagles hurt their draft position in either of the final two weeks (which I'm not sure really matters with this front office and this weak draft), they'll do so by farging over one of our favorite teams.

MDS

its so fitting

the three teams with a combined 800 super bowls are fighting for a title while the team with 0 is wallowing in the cellar

its such a pointless venture rooting for this loser pos town
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Some idiot just called into Francesca saying the following...

"I'm a huge Giants fan, but I give them a pass on how they played yesterday. They had to deal with this tragedy unlike any other team has had to. Between that, and what they had to go through regarding Sandy, they get a free pass from me this season."

Holy shtein, is there a group of people worse than Giants fans?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

As I wrote that, I knew one of you would say that.

Giants fans are Yankees fans. Jets fans are Mets fans.

hbionic

Dodgers fans are Mexicans. Angels fans are white.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05