The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Reformed misogynist and all around good guy Osi U is on a mission, turning his powers to good and saving LTs Superbowl ring

QuoteOsi has plan for getting L.T.'s ring back on L.T.'s hand
Posted by Mike Florio on May 19, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
image-1 Getty Images

Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora has, for several years, wanted more money.  But he's willing to spend some of the money he already has on something that the son of Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor is selling:  L.T.'s ring from Super Bowl XXV.

So Umenyiora has made an offer on his Twitter page:  If he gets to 500,000 total Twitter followers by 10:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, he'll buy the ring and give it back to Taylor.

Umenyiora made the offer earlier today, with an initial threshold of 1 million Twitter followers.  He has since cut the goal in half.  (It won't be easy; as of this posting, Osi has fewer than 40,000 followers.)

If he makes it to the half-million goal and buys the ring, a random Osi follower will do the honors of giving the ring to L.T.

Maybe they can do it on June 17, and Osi can wish Taylor a Happy Father's Day.

I have a soft spot for selfless humanitarian works. So let's all sign up, who's with me?

General_Failure

Only twitter? I don't have to like him on facebook as well? He might just be the greatest guy in the world.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Yes, it's only Twitter, which is very do-able.

I think :CF can have the most impact if we have a strong leader to organize us. I'd like to see IGY do it, personally. If we just put aside our personal differences and all join in together, we can make a difference.

phattymatty

nicks broke his foot today...supposed be out 12 weeks. hopefully he loses it.

Tomahawk

Now that's what I call a tough break

ice grillin you

justin tucks new facemask

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't no grabbing that unless you have chick fingers or get it in the eye hole.

A goddamn bulldozer.

General_Failure

It looks stupid without a full bar going up the center.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

I feel like that would be illegal considering it could be dangerous if someone does get a finger stuck in one of those holes

there's a lot of ways that sentence could go
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Gene

Switched to that mask because last season he had neck burner that bothered him all year. Opposing OLmen were grabbing the old one and twisting trying to aggravate the injury.  To stick a finger in that mask is to lose it.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eli threw out the first pitch for the Mets, and it was a lollipop. I mean, he was holding his young daughter, but that's no excuse... Right?

Seabiscuit36

the Giants are butthurt about the Pats claiming Ballard off waivers. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Gene