Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shockey wants to go back to the Giants.
The Giants aren't interested.
Even at veteran minimum salary?
Yep, still not interested.

Haha, clown.

phattymatty

i was talking to someone last night about how even though the giants are the only team in the division doing anything good the last decade, i still hate them much less than the skins or cowboys.

ice grillin you

really?

i hate them by far more than the others

dallas i could care less about outside of them being just another division rival

skins i despise but only cause i live here and their fans are farg faces...if i lived anywhere else skins would be dallas to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on March 15, 2012, 10:14:43 AM
i was talking to someone last night about how even though the giants are the only team in the division doing anything good the last decade, i still hate them much less than the skins or cowboys.

Same. Maybe it's because they aren't a complete joke and their fans are actually more similar to Philly fans than the clueless idiots that root for the skins and pukes.

reese125

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 15, 2012, 10:24:12 AM

Same. Maybe it's because they aren't a complete joke and their fans are actually more similar to Philly fans than the clueless idiots that root for the skins and pukes.

you are confusing jet and giant fans

and dont ever compare philly and new york people....new yorkers are the worst people on the planet...even tho giant fans are scarf wearing merlot sippers from connecticut

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jet fans are generally known as wannabe Giant fans who got tired of waiting out the season ticket list. But yeah, from the green duds to the inferiority complex, Jet fans are probably more similar to us. Even so, both generally understand the game of football and can name more than 2-3 players on their teams.

ice grillin you

i get why people would be annoyed by bandwagon fans (cowboys) or taterskins fans (homer morons) but its the great fans and teams that i hate

by far my two most hated teams in the nfl are the steelers and giants

new york and boston easily my two most hated sports cities

i just dont have it inside me to care enough about dallas or the skins (minus the team i live near thing) to truly despise them

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 15, 2012, 10:32:24 AM
Jet fans are generally known as wannabe Giant fans who got tired of waiting out the season ticket list. But yeah, from the green duds to the inferiority complex, Jet fans are probably more similar to us. Even so, both generally understand the game of football and can name more than 2-3 players on their teams.

Don't forget that we both had the misfortune of having Rich Kottite on the sidelines for a few years.  Those are the ties that bind. 

And I also agree with Matty.  Giants are my least hated division rival.  But don't get it twisted, the hate is there and it's strong. 

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 15, 2012, 10:24:12 AM

Both these statements are extremely accurate

SunMo

the Giants should be the most hated by far. they are for me.

but DALLAS SUCKS, lol!  omg i hate dallas because angelo says i should
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Some of us hate Dallas because we're a different generation.   Elders and whatnot.

Doesn't stop me from hating the taterskins and Giants though.

BigEd76

Eli is hosting SNL on May 5

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on March 15, 2012, 06:18:49 PM
Some of us hate Dallas because we're a different generation.   Elders and whatnot.

Doesn't stop me from hating the taterskins and Giants though.

True, the younguns don't fully realize why dallas should be so thoroughly despised. Washington too, but they suck so much every year they are just pathetic.

I don't really hate NY. Partly because I lived in upstate NY for 10 years and also my father's family is from NY, so it's been more of a friendly ball busting rivalry.

But to see the difference you can just look at the owners. Jones trumps Snyder for the biggest icehole in this area of the galaxy but not by a whole lot.

On the other hand I respect the Mara's and think they are class owners of a good organization. Wellington Mara was fully in favor of sharing revenue to help the small market teams 50 years ago when he could have been like the greedy bastiches of today and said no. Guys like he and the Rooneys got it when it came to being decent people and working together toward the greater good of the sport (as evidenced in the legacy of Rooney Mara, the great grand daughter of the team's original owners). Now most of them couldn't care less about their own players much less the fans, other than how it serves their own interests.