The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

Howie ain't down with JPP.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Brandon Jacobs says that Cowboys fans are "even worse than" Eagles fans.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Victor Cruz and Eli Manning are liking each other.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Can you imagine how awesome the Giants would have been if the Eagles didn't steal Steve Smith away?

Don Ho

QuoteAnd they're not like the fraud loser Dallas fans who grew up in Collingswood or Collingdale, who have never set foot in North Texas and only became Cowboys fans because of the Emmitt-Irvin-Aikman run of the 1990s and the typically misguided belief that by becoming Cowboys fans they could snag a few easy Super Bowl titles to call their own.

Best thing he's ever said!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

how big of a 180 has this trade taken in the last five years

giants get eli manning

chargers get shawn merrimen....phillip rivers and nate kaeding
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when rush is picking his nose in the owners box, maybe its a good thing the giants won
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Would you mind posting a bigger picture? Thanks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Rome

Nice of the Giants players to make utter jerkoffs of themselves today. 

Thanks for nothing Pats.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.