The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it's been forever since the last time they won a game as a 9-point road dog.

ice grillin you

can someone explain to me how eli is the third highest rated qb in the nfl....i guess i havent been paying attention but that came out of nowhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 03, 2011, 05:45:12 PM
Yeah, it's been forever since the last time they won a game as a 9-point road dog.

so they are due

PoopyfaceMcGee

Have to go all the way back to week 3.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

held to 29 yards rushing (at home!) by the Philadelphia f'n Eagles, lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Last Sunday I was a sports bar with the hottest waitresses you'll ever see. It happened to be busy and I noticed a Giants fan and his boy, anywhere from 7 to 10 years old, the Sandusky range, and I knew what was going to happen, but I wanted to test it out. So, as I was leaving, I walked by his table and I said, 'Go Eagles'. His response?

In front of his kid of course, "farg the Eagles".

I wasn't surprised. Piece of shtein.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

And you didn't tell him to stop farging the Eagle Scouts and hand the kid a child abuse number? Shame on you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Caption?"

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Great, let those fargers right back in it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

DH

I saw Carl Banks on Saturday at the supermarket..I usually don't go up to athletes, etc I recognize, but he was wearing a 49ers hoodie and matching Niners sweatpants so I was a bit curious.

I asked him if he was trying to throw the Giants fans off by wearing Niners gear, and he genuinely look confused. 2 days later, I'm the one who is confused.

hbionic

I think this is the point where people usually opt for the surgery....you know...to end the confusion.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

or it was just a big black dude and not carl banks. nice one racist.