He was awesome

ice grillin you

damn my bad...i stand corrected

you all over this stat shtein son
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

dont get me wrong i love CF to death......but i cant tell if its the extreme homerism or pure stupidy (or a combo of both) that makes this place a top three worst sites on the internet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

whatever it is, you fit right in icehole
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Eli throws 2 INTs in the first half but he had a good game what?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

i cant tell if shes....dont play pg you be serious
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

I flipped to NFL Network to check on it and it was halftime.  Torry Holt was trying to analyze plays with the touch screen and it was creeped the F out too

PhillyPhanInDC

For real. He's not playing any more, get that awful thing fixed. Him and Baldinger. I can't stop staring at it, not listening to shtein they say. MOLE!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Ruptured patella tendon for Clint Sintim

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nightmare preseason for the Gmen.

Eagaholic

SunMo

holy shtein the Giants are bad.  they have last place pretty muck locked up in the NFC east this year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.