The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Phillygirl, now it sounds like you have a crush on him

Zanshin

You're welcome. I wouldn't let him sniff the top 5, by the way. After the top 3 or so, it's a significant dropoff, imo.

Rome

It's amazing how someone can say they hate MA as much as they do yet clearly loves MAmericans.

ice grillin you

some are ok...you cant just across the board discriminate...otherwise youd be just like them....got to take each case individually...plus its hard to be an athlete and be racist...they actually get exposed to worldy things due to their position...perfect example is farves interraction with warren sapp thruout his career....nothing better than those twos relationship...it was like the football paul and stevie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 17, 2011, 12:35:21 PM
some are ok...you cant just across the board discriminate...otherwise youd be just like them....got to take each case individually...plus its hard to be an athlete and be racist...they actually get exposed to worldy things due to their position...perfect example is farves interraction with warren sapp thruout his career....nothing better than those twos relationship...it was like the football paul and stevie

How much worldly experience do you think Favre got travelling between Mississippi and Green Bay every year for 15 years?

Rome

favre might be the most unlikable athlete of his generation.  he's a cheat, a liar, an attentionwhore, and quite probably he tortures dogs too.

OUT.

General_Failure

I don't know about torturing dogs, but he literally killed his family members and wife's rack to fuel his fragile body in order to keep playing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Rome on August 17, 2011, 05:48:18 PM
favre might be the most unlikable athlete of his generation.  he's a cheat, a liar, an attentionwhore, and quite probably he tortures dogs too.

OUT.

Favre is the ultimate MA person in the world. He's a QB, who wears and advertises for Wrangler jeans, is a good ole boy, is white, hunts and drives his tractor in the offseason, and had an addiction. If that doesn't sum up the term MA then I don't know what does.

Let's not forget the whole "I'm not mentoring Aaron Rodgers" thing. Good for Rodgers for shoving that Superbowl trophy up Favre's ass.

reese125

Osi had knee surgery--out up to 6 weeks.

PhillyPhreak54

Terrell Thomas tore his ACL - done for the year

SD

He looked great on kickoffs

Sgt PSN

Brian Witherspoon also tore his ACL. 

So far, the Giants secondary looks like this:

CB Terrell Thomas - Torn ACL, out for the year
CB Brian Witherspoon - Torn ACL, out for the year
CB Bruce Johnson - Ruptured Achilles, out for the year
CB Prince Amukamara - Broken Foot, out 4-6 weeks

PhillyPhreak54

DT Marvin Austin out for the year with a torn pec too

BigEd76

the naming rights to the stadium were bought by MetLife

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger