The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

I liked Favre at one point. A lot actually.

Until he turned into a drug addicted, drama queen who thinks the world revolves around him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Why wouldn't Manning compare himself to Manning? Afraid of his older brother, that's why. What a Hoyda

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 17, 2011, 09:15:48 AM
I liked Favre at one point. A lot actually.

Until he turned into a drug addicted, drama queen who thinks the world revolves around him.

the fact that you are little miss bleeding heart on pretty much everything but kill this man for getting addicted to pain killers shows that your opinion of him cannot be taken serious

dook is one of the most watchable players ever and blasted a cock shot over jenn stergers bow...im not sure how he could be more likeable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He could curl up and die. That would work for me, at least.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Getting addicted to pain killers is something that can happen to anyone, especially a pro athlete in a contact sport.  Don't see how that makes the guy less likable.  Cris Carter was an alcoholic but I don't see anyone still bashing him for that.  I just got sick of the attention whoring he did for the last 5 years.  Doesn't change my opinion of him as a player one bit though.

Zanshin

I don't really care about him one way or another. Over the course of his career, I think he's been overrated more than not. That's not to say that he was a bad quarterback, just that I don't like the "best of all time" arguments that people throw out there. He's not.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Zanshin on August 17, 2011, 11:02:26 AM
I don't really care about him one way or another. Over the course of his career, I think he's been overrated more than not. That's not to say that he was a bad quarterback, just that I don't like the "best of all time" arguments that people throw out there. He's not.

no you clearly have a vendetta...because he didnt retire when he said he would i guess

you can argue where you would put him in the group but hes a lock down automatic no brainer 1 billion percent guaranteed top 10 qb of all time...which would make him one of the "best of all time"

to argue otherwise is to show your hate for the man

MDS

every man should like him

hes got a small, beat up, ugly ass cock. ours is better looking than his. this is good. this makes us look good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Exactly Zanshin. Like Eli, Favre had the propensity to throw a shtein ton of interceptions too. He was a great QB, but not in the same stratosphere of somebody like Joe Montana or Otto Graham

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2011, 11:36:53 AM
every man should like him

hes got a small, beat up, ugly ass cock. ours is better looking than his. this is good. this makes us look good.

Just how long did you stare at it?

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 17, 2011, 11:36:52 AM

no you clearly have a vendetta...because he didnt retire when he said he would i guess

you can argue where you would put him in the group but hes a lock down automatic no brainer 1 billion percent guaranteed top 10 qb of all time...which would make him one of the "best of all time"

Uhh, no. No vendetta, no hate. I didn't even say he wasn't in the top ten. But there's not much of coherent argument that he's the best. Either you can't read, or your bored.

General_Failure

IGY? Saying bullshtein for bullshtein's sake? You take that back!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Ok whatever, take out the painkiller part and the rest holds true.

Drama queen who thinks everything is about him and tries to make everyone think the same way.

It's IGY...older, better at football and good looking.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: Zanshin on August 17, 2011, 11:47:34 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 17, 2011, 11:36:52 AM

Uhh, no. No vendetta, no hate. I didn't even say he wasn't in the top ten. But there's not much of coherent argument that he's the best. Either you can't read, or your bored.

yeah i said hes on the short list of best ever qb's...i guess top 10 is the long list?

oh and thanks for letting everyone know hes not THE best ever

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 17, 2011, 11:54:42 AM
and tries to make everyone think the same way.

lol...what?

what is farve a voodo hyptnotist or something?