The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 31, 2011, 01:15:13 PM
Giants have apparently taken issue with Vince Young's "Dream Team" comment.

Take that + Shady/Osi spat + usual rivalry = epic games this year?

Then they will really hate consecutive losses #7 and 8.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Giants have given Osi permission to seek a trade. I'm sure Shady is up in Howie's dorm room right now lobbying for him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Feva on August 01, 2011, 11:22:18 AM
Giants have given Osi permission to seek a trade. I'm sure Shady is up in Howie's dorm room right now lobbying for him.

Shady? How about Winston Justice. I think he has PTSD-type symptoms about that game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gmen re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw.

Feva

How did he not get more interest around the league? Was it just wanting too much money?

PoopyfaceMcGee

RB market has a lot more supply than demand in general right now. Many times (like the Eagles, some have rumored) are waiting to jump in until the first few guys set the market - then they can pick up depth on the cheap.

Diomedes

Bradshaw and Jacobs are a nice backfield, they are smart to keep him.  When I saw news that the taterskins were interested in him, it didn't surprise me.  Giants must not have liked that idea at all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Feva on August 01, 2011, 02:17:53 PM
How did he not get more interest around the league? Was it just wanting too much money?

He fumbles a lot, has had a bunch of injuries....even though they haven't kept him off the field for the most part I don't think teams are going to invest a lot of money on a guy that his wheels could fall off at any moment.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Quote from: Feva on August 01, 2011, 11:22:18 AM

Supposedly the Giants want a 1st rounder for him.

SD

They might get a 3rd for him...possibly a second from a team that's desperate...no way they're getting a 1st.

Feva

Exactly what I was telling a Giant fan I work with. He seems to think teams are lining up to throw a 1st rounder for a DE whit 9 years of wear and tear and past knee issues. 1st round offers are reserved for QB's.

Sgt PSN

Word on the streets is that if the Giants lower their asking price to a 2nd, the Ravens will snatch him up.  That'd be sick. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Good. Tear them apart from the inside, Osi.

SunMo

lol they signed Stacy Andrews
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.