The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

nope, code name for mike francesca - first interview w tiki since the sitdown he did w keteyian last night

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to hear that - I hope they podcast it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DH on June 22, 2011, 03:42:20 PM
nope, code name for mike francesca - first interview w tiki since the sitdown he did w keteyian last night

Tiki and his agent must be making their rounds on the radio today.  Not surprising since he's trying to get back in the league and needs his name being thrown out there as much as possible to try and generate interest. 

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 24, 2011, 04:40:39 AM
David Tyree is bat shtein crazy votes for the same people that I tend to vote for.

:evil
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like that the new board software doesn't even show blocked posts on reply. I haven't seen a Munson post in a while.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

NGM

Herzlich to the Giants.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyPhreak54

Rich Seubert and Shaun O'Hara gettin' the axe.

DH

between the giants and cowboys cuts today, theres a halfway decent o-line out there for the taking

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Shawn Andrews was cut

Sign him

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Sounds like Shawn Andrews was cut

Sign him

I'm going to go ahead and not care about this one way or the other.

PhillyPhreak54

Shefter adds more wood to the Burress back to the Giants fire...he said the two sides have been talking most of the day