The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Judd Zulgad, Vikes beat guy, reporting that the game has been moved to Monday Night.

Jesus sent the blizzard to help His Favreness heal.

ice grillin you

get your short on...short on...short on...get your short weeeeeeek on!!!!!!!!

MDS

lol

interesting to see how the tv deal shakes out. guesses are espn wants the game to be at 4, leading into regular mnf. but its fox's game....hopefully one way or another it goes on national tv
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i thought games could only be moved before 12 days prior?

Gene

From what I've seen at this point the game will start at 8:00 (EST) and be shown only in New York and Minneapolis.  No word yet if Direct TV will be allowed to show the game.

ice grillin you

oh duh....i have tunnel vision (and im hammered) and was thinking about eagles giants...who cares when giants minny starts as long as its closer to next sunday

MDS

Quote from: Gene on December 11, 2010, 11:32:21 PM
From what I've seen at this point the game will start at 8:00 (EST) and be shown only in New York and Minneapolis.  No word yet if Direct TV will be allowed to show the game.

this makes sense, unfortunately, and plays in line to what the nfl did when miami had to move up games because of weather. those games were not on the package and neither will this be.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gene...how the hell have ya been?

SD

Holy shtein the Metrodome's roof just collapsed...I guess they'll have to move this game to Jersey now.

Feva

It's ok... it'll still be a Vikings "home" game...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Gene

I'm fine Phreak.......still lurking about.

If anybody gives a fat rats ass it looks as if the game will be broadcast on Direct TV if played Monday night.

Does anybody know what the rule is if the game can't be played Monday night?  I have to believe the League has some sort of Plan B for these types of situations.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The game will be played, either at an alternate location in the Minneapolis area or in the Meadowlands or on Tuesday in the Metrodome.

ice grillin you

apparently it would be played at the gophers new stadium but the giants didnt pack their long johns

Susquehanna Birder

ESPN says that the league is also considering Ford Field. That seems like a (somewhat) reasonable fall-back location.