The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 10, 2010, 11:05:50 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 10, 2010, 10:54:31 PM
1.  I didn't realize Meggett had that many sexual assault/battery incidents (allegedly).

He was awesome in Tecmo. Real high rating in ball control. Apparently he didn't have a lot of ball control in real life though.

him and ottis anderson were sick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt wanna be a giant (fan or player) in the linc sunday night either...expect him back at full strength monday morning

shtein gawn be crazeeee up in that piece!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

He couldn't have picked a better time. Giants fan friend of mine said he'd been pancaking guys left and right.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2010, 04:08:51 PM
i wouldnt wanna be a giant (fan or player) in the linc sunday night either...expect him back at full strength monday morning

shtein gawn be crazeeee up in that piece!!

I don't think I have ever seen you this giddy about a game here on  :CF.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't jump to conclusions, meanies!

"@IMShawnAndrews: Its soo amazing how people like to be the 1st to tell something that they don't know about... GOD Bless All. The Unjust as well as the just!"

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 17, 2010, 05:14:56 PM

"@IMShawnAndrews: Its soo amazing how people like to be the 1st to tell something that they don't know about... GOD Bless All. The Unjust as well as the just!"

I'll tell you something that I do know about... that looney toon missed his second straight practice today.

DH

BigEd76

Nicks is out at least 3 weeks with a "lower leg" injury

Eagaholic

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 17, 2010, 05:14:56 PM

sounds like he's still fighting to keep it together

MMH

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 22, 2010, 04:13:01 PM

He just had this done yesterday.  Gross.

Eagaholic

QuoteEagles guard Todd Herremans was called for two penalties against the Giants.  In one, he dove at the back of Canty's leg.  In the other, Canty was engaged and Herremans dove at his knees.

"Two of them. Same guy," Canty said. "That kind of behavior, it's either taught or it's allowed," Canty told Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger.   "Either way, it has no place in our game."

He's right, they were dirty hits and there's no way Herremans should have done that. He should have poked  Canty in his good eye so he wouldn't take any penalties. I don't remember Herremans playing that dirty before, Canty must have done something to provoke him.

Drunkmasterflex

As far as chop blocks go, that wasn't a bad one.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MMH on November 24, 2010, 06:47:48 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on November 22, 2010, 04:13:01 PM

He just had this done yesterday.  Gross.

Thanks for the link, my life is now worse.