The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Houston and Chicago are by far, their 2 best wins.  And neither one of those teams are world beaters.  Still, they've scored 82 points in their last 2 games and haven't scored less than 28 in a game since Chicago (5 games, all wins).  No matter how "soft" their schedule is, there's still something to be said for finding the end zone 4+ times a game for 4 straight games. 

Drunkmasterflex

The match up that worries me is Nicks versus this secondary. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

indeed the only two times the giants have played an afc team with a winning record they lost by 19 at home and 24 on the road

if the nfl was cfb the giants are basically the boise state of the league

.........if boise state lost to virginia tech by three touchdowns

all im saying is they are def the best team in the nfc right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Dook on ESPN ranked the Falcons higher than the Giants. I didn't get it either

reese125

who's dook... and where were the eagles because they just kicked the shtein out of the falcons? curious.

Tomahawk

Don't know who it was....tv at lunch destination had ESPN HD on. He only ranked the top 5 and Eagles didn't make the cut though they were part of the 10 team pool to select from

5. Giants
4. Falcons
3. Patriots
2. Ravens
1. Steelers

ice grillin you

we will find out some things about the falcons over the next few weeks as they have baltimore and green bay coming up

they did win at new orleans but im not sure we will have a complete picture of them until the playoffs because their road schedule is a complete joke...then again if they get home field thruout it wont matter

i give the giants the edge now because as sarge said the numbers they are putting up are hard to ignore even if they arent beating anyone

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 09, 2010, 01:23:08 PM
Don't know who it was....tv at lunch destination had ESPN HD on. He only ranked the top 5 and Eagles didn't make the cut though they were part of the 10 team pool to select from

5. Giants
4. Falcons
3. Patriots
2. farg I forgot
1. Steelers

the ravens are the only possible team that could be 2

Tomahawk

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

A couple somewhat shocking revelations from that story.

1.  I didn't realize Meggett had that many sexual assault/battery incidents (allegedly).

2.  1700 yards rushing over a 10 year career?  I know he was primarily used as a return man, but it seems like he should have had a lot more than 1700 yds for his career. 

Munson

I remember him as a Patriot. wasn't he mainly used in a Kevin Faulk role? Maybe got like 2 or3 carries a game but would catch a shteinton?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 10, 2010, 10:54:31 PM
1.  I didn't realize Meggett had that many sexual assault/battery incidents (allegedly).

He was awesome in Tecmo. Real high rating in ball control. Apparently he didn't have a lot of ball control in real life though.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on November 10, 2010, 11:02:28 PM
I remember him as a Patriot. wasn't he mainly used in a Kevin Faulk role? Maybe got like 2 or3 carries a game but would catch a shteinton?

I definitely remember him as a Giant, but I do remember him with the Pats too.  He basically followed Parcells from NYG to NE to NYJ.  Like QB said, he was awesome in Tecmo so maybe that's why I was taken back from his paltry rushing numbers.