The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurking wierdo

There were some addresses for some man on man sites. Haven't found any pins though.

reese125

the board knows he can block kiddo. the whole point was he could never make it on the field and was wasting dollars and space in philadelphia.

lurking wierdo

But he is now on the field. It just seems that no one considered the fact that he had an injured back and the first surgery wasn't successful.

smeags

put the lotion away. he's a back-up.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Kiwanuka is done for the year

Don Ho

QuoteThe Giants are 5-2 despite a minus-5 turnover differential, despite a league-leading 21 giveaways. They committed five turnovers Monday night against the Cowboys and still managed to win. It was their first win in a game in which they had a turnover differential of minus-3 or worse since December 2007.

Are they that good or is the NFC that bad?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I miss him.

"@IMShawnAndrews: If u hungry & u know it clap your hands *Clap* *Clap* If ur happy & u know it & your tummy just disclosed it if u  #Hungry&UknowitClapYoHands"

SunMo

my favorite one was the one where he said he was leaving food on his plate, then 10 minutes later he said his stomach was killing him from all the junk he ate
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

i think the giants have demonstrated that they are better than the seahawks

ice grillin you

and better than the nfc
by a lot
at least for right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

before you get all sticky in the pants over the giants, heres who've they beaten:

carolina, chicago, @houston, detroit, @dallas, @seattle

not exactly an impressive list there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Yeah but they pretty much manhandled all those teams.  There defense is much better than it was before.  The Eagles have owned them lately, but that doesn't mean sthein. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on November 08, 2010, 12:29:53 PM
Yeah but they pretty much manhandled all those teams.  There defense is much better than it was before.  The Eagles have owned them lately, but that doesn't mean sthein. 

Not really, and Seattle was playing with a rookie QB yesterday. I'm not trying to discredit the Giants - because they are a good team - but they haven't beaten anyone:
Sun 9/12 Carolina Panthers Carolina (0-0) W 31 - 18
Sun 9/19 Indianapolis Colts at Indianapolis (0-1) L 14 - 38
Sun 9/26 Tennessee Titans Tennessee (1-1) L 10 - 29
Sun 10/3 Chicago Bears Chicago (3-0) W 17 - 3
Sun 10/10 Houston Texans at Houston (3-1) W 34 - 10
Sun 10/17 Detroit Lions Detroit (1-4) W 28 - 20
Mon 10/25 Dallas Cowboys at Dallas (1-4) W 41 - 35
Bye
Sun 11/7 Seattle Seahawks at Seattle (4-3) W 41 - 7