The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

my man kenny britt is the truth

Sgt PSN

Every time Vince Young throws a TD, rjs dies a little inside. 

QB Eagles

Hey, a safety for Bradshaw and now a fumble. Time to throw the helmet into the stands yet?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Coughlin just yanked Kareem McKenzie after a personal foul.  New RT?

You guessed it.  The big kid.

DH

I actually guessed Brad Benson.

PoopyfaceMcGee

"@IMONLYHUMAN73: Most people call this love making weather. I say Burger making weather, but who asked me!! SMH"

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 04:22:37 PM
"@IMONLYHUMAN73: Most people call this love making weather. I say Burger making weather, but who asked me!! SMH"

die
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shawn Andrews twitter is better than any of the Eagles' players.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not disagreeing but not sure how that really applies here.

MDS

you are following people on twitter relentlessly and sharing it with everyone as if we care/have the same interest in meandering in other peoples uninteresting lives
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So you don't want to know that a "heafer" (sic) hit his truck with a shopping cart not long after that?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

From mortensen:

QuoteFiled to ESPN: Giants DE Matthias Kiwanuka ruled out for Bears game with a bulging cervical disk.

QuoteAwaiting more info, but one source said Kiwanuka's neck injury happened today. That's a big injury for the Giants. Now what's the duration?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

No worries, Shawn Andrews can step in and play DE.