Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 19, 2010, 10:58:22 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 19, 2010, 10:55:29 PM
no chance anyone believes you

i havent seen a bigger donovan fan since wilma Jay

lol

Anyone have a black authentic 5 jersey they wanna sell me?

QB Eagles

rare words when talking about donovan: "authentic", "black"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2010, 05:56:07 AM
rare words when talking about donovan: "authentic", "black"

Well-played.

Seabiscuit36

How Kenny Phillips wasnt knocked out i dont know, because he was stumbling when he got up like bradley, they just had someone to hold him up
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

supposedly Jacobs wants to be traded

PoopyfaceMcGee

Magical_Retard

never seen a player go from dominating, scary, and requiring 2-3 guys to bring him down to mediocre as fast as jacobs.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

General_Failure

Is he any worse than Mike Bell?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Magical_Retard

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2010, 01:39:11 PM
Is he any worse than Mike Bell?

Bell was never dominant cept for whenever the Saints played the Eagles.

Just two seasons ago Jacobs was impossible to bring down.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 20, 2010, 01:33:53 PM
never seen a player go from dominating, scary, and requiring 2-3 guys to bring him down to mediocre as fast as jacobs.

I've known from day one he would tank sooner than later.  Unless you are a truly special player, you cannot survive at RB in the NFL in a frame that size.  Any two bit back bench good for nothing NFL backup safety can lay into you with no effort...you're just too big.  Tiki and LT and Westbrook have a decided advantage as far as long term chances for survival because they can make it hard for a guy to put a hit on, just turn a shoulder, duck a bit, etc.  Jacobs cannot do that.

He'll never put up the numbers he did two years ago every again.   He's not young enough to shake all the damage, he's not as fast as he once was, etc.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Hawk

Did anyone see that pass by Eli??? Another great redzone turnover.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he looks nice and zesty today.

Come on Titans.

That helmet he wears make him look like a bigger goober than normal too,

DH

whats up w bullucks facemask..he may as well cover his face with a big piece of tin

LBIggle

watching eli loft that left handed pass loaf of bread style into triple coverage in the endzone was amazing.

Sgt PSN

3rd down, Giants backed up in side their own 1 yd line and Sheli airs one out and hits Manningham 40 yards down field.  Penalty, chop block on Bradshaw in the endzone, safety.  lolololololololololololol