Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Let's talk about flipflops.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2010, 10:11:50 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2010, 09:29:47 AM
PSN....The reason the Batshtein crazy is an important fact here is not because he's a lineman but because his farging empty head has caused major issues on and off the field for him. He hasn't been able to get back out there as a Pro-bowler because he's a farging mental case.

Thanks.  I haven't been around for the last 2 years and didn't realize that. 

So why the comment about wanting an olineman to be a whackjob? Sure, if its not going to destroy his career.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

paco

I like to take this moment to point out he was also named to the Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team. 

:-D

:boom
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2010, 10:52:05 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2010, 10:11:50 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2010, 09:29:47 AM
PSN....The reason the Batshtein crazy is an important fact here is not because he's a lineman but because his farging empty head has caused major issues on and off the field for him. He hasn't been able to get back out there as a Pro-bowler because he's a farging mental case.

Thanks.  I haven't been around for the last 2 years and didn't realize that. 

So why the comment about wanting an olineman to be a whackjob? Sure, if its not going to destroy his career.

Because you gotta have a little crazy in you to play on the o-line to begin with.  The crazier, the better. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: paco on September 02, 2010, 10:55:01 AM
I like to take this moment to point out he was also named to the Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team. 

:-D

:boom

The Eagles don't really have a long lineage of great offensive lineman.  When healthy, he really was that good.  And even his brief stint with the Eagles was good enough to put him among the best in franchise history. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

He was good before.  Now we wish death upon him.  Why is this so hard for people to comprehend?

MDS

because some people like conjuring up fantasies about people being "homers" and when you are filled head to toe with hate in your body you must let it out on people who are you happier than you, even though you have no business being so negative considering your 6 figure salary and completely pointless, non-time consuming job. what.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on September 02, 2010, 12:53:44 PM
because some people like conjuring up fantasies about people being "homers" and when you are filled head to toe with hate in your body you must let it out on people who are you happier than you, even though you have no business being so negative considering your 6 figure salary and completely pointless, non-time consuming job. what.

well you are straight up homertastic

most of the rest of the people here cant face the possibility of an ex eagle possibly doing well

lets call it having a bad case of the easles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on September 02, 2010, 07:32:46 AM
he is crazy.  arguing otherwise is an attack mechanism used by hungry hungry hippos for the purpose of drawing attention to themselves

how many big men you ever heard of lose two years of play to back problems and return to form?  it doesn't happen.

Kyle Turley? for a year i think, then he fell apart again
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 02, 2010, 01:20:54 PM
Quote from: KDS on September 02, 2010, 12:53:44 PM

well you are straight up homertastic

most of the rest of the people here cant face the possibility of an ex eagle possibly doing well

lets call it having a bad case of the easles

not even close and you know it

hes a crazy fat injury prone walking sob story. he aint gonna do anything for the giants. if im wrong on that im wrong on that (never out of the question) but there is little doubt all this kvetching about keeping him or letting him go is going to as big as waste of time as andre iguodalas career.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 02, 2010, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 02, 2010, 07:32:46 AM
he is crazy.  arguing otherwise is an attack mechanism used by hungry hungry hippos for the purpose of drawing attention to themselves

how many big men you ever heard of lose two years of play to back problems and return to form?  it doesn't happen.

Kyle Turley? for a year i think, then he fell apart again

John Welbourn came first to my mind.  But then there were the steroids, and all that.  So I left his name out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2010, 11:44:49 AM
Because you gotta have a little crazy in you to play on the o-line to begin with.  The crazier, the better. 

i agree but crazy in a i'm gonna rip this mother farger's head off kind of way, not the i'm going to paint my testicles orange and rub syrup on my tits crazy.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phattymatty on September 02, 2010, 03:08:43 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2010, 11:44:49 AM

i agree but crazy in a i'm gonna rip this mother farger's head off kind of way, not the i'm going to paint my testicles orange and rub syrup on my tits crazy.

omg  :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

@mortreport

QuoteIf Shawn Andrews keeps playing like his former Pro Bowl self, combo of him & Chrs Snee at guards will be a one key reason Giants contend.