The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

of course there is a possibility of it.  anything is possible.

it's not likely and it's going to be awesome to watch this mental midget fail.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on September 01, 2010, 08:54:12 PM
lol at thinking he'll do ANYTHING ever again in his career

Quote from: SunMo on September 02, 2010, 08:13:03 AM
of course there is a possibility of it.  anything is possible.

you are still scared but at least you are coming around to the possibility of it...more than i can say for the rest of the homers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

well you're arguing semantics with the word possibility.

like i said, anything is possible.  but this is low on the possibility scale.

it is my full belief that he will do just enough to get to the big money in his contract next year and then he'll magically get hurt again.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

@ Dipshteins

You're wrong.  The FACT is that the Eagles made the right decision.  "The Big Kid" was not going to be ok riding the pine, and he was not going to be ready to start for the Eagles.  After two years of waiting for him to get better, it was time to cut bait.  Could he resurrect his career in New Jersey?  Maybe, but it wouldn't prove anything about his time in Philly one way or another.

Were the Rays wrong to let Josh Hamilton go in the Rule 5 draft?  No, not based on all the problems he had.  But one team's trash is often another team's treasure.  You're so hell bent on finding something to whine about that you are seriously trying to make an argument for the Eagles keeping Shawn Andrews on the roster for a third year in a row.  He was done here.  And he's probably done for good.  Why is that so hard to understand?

ice grillin you

yeah no chance he wouldnt start over road graters max jean gillies brother andrews nik cole mike mcglynn and todd herremans (who seems as injury prone as the big kid these days)...and even if he did get hurt again you are in  the same place you are now with a horrendous offensive line

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 02, 2010, 08:28:13 AM
Were the Rays wrong to let Josh Hamilton go in the Rule 5 draft?  

big picture of course it was a mistake...it would have cost them the price of rehab to keep him and to let him go it cost them an all star player

of course it couldnt be more apples and oranges btwn a heroin addict who never played before in an organization loaded with good young prospects and a former all nfl lineman with a bad back on a team with no offensive line

im not even in j's camp that says it was a no brainer mistake...ive said several times they had valid reasons to let him go...but the other camp that says he will NEVER play again and they HAD to let him go is much worse

PhillyGirl

He's not crazy?

WTF? Dude is about 16 sandwiches short of a picnic.

Have you read the shtein that comes from his mouth? Its batshtein craziness.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2010, 09:09:51 AM
Have you read the shtein that comes from his mouth? Its batshtein craziness.

like what?

ricky watters was "crazy"

the 93 phillies were "crazy"

buddy ryan was "crazy"

TO is "crazy"

broad street bullies were "crazy"

ill take them all over "normal" people like donovan mcnabb or eric lindros

rjs246

Oh my god who farging cares please shut up please shut up please shut up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I don't think Andrews washes out.....at least not right away, but it is unlikely that he'll return to probowl form.  That said, he could be an above average player for a couple of years until his back completely goes on him, which is best case scenario for him.  As for him being batshtein crazy....that's pretty much what you want in a lineman. 

Having said that, and I'm not one to defend Reid or the front office very often, but they completely went out of their way to make him comfortable and they kept him around for 2 farging years and paid him quite handsomely during the process and got absolutely nothing in return from him.  And for him to come out and say that it wasn't a comfortable or "family" atmosphere is not only a slap in the face to Reid and Co, but it's also a flat out lie.  If Andrews gave Reid even the slightest indication that he was committed to playing this year and might actually be able to get his fat ass back on the field, there's no way that they would have released him because they not only had time and money directly invested in him, but they also invested in his brother and roommate in an attempt to make him happy.  In this case, the Eagles absolutely went out of their way and did just about everything they could to make this guy successful and he pretty much pissed all over them. 

I've kind of grown out of the whole "I'm going to begrudge and hate on a player for shunning my favorite team" thing but in this case, I'll make an exception.  Farg this guy.  I hope he fails miserably. 

rjs246

Jason Peters played in the pro-bowl last year. Stop talking about the pro-bowl as if it means anything.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

PSN....The reason the Batshtein crazy is an important fact here is not because he's a lineman but because his farging empty head has caused major issues on and off the field for him. He hasn't been able to get back out there as a Pro-bowler because he's a farging mental case.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on September 02, 2010, 09:28:17 AM
Jason Peters played in the pro-bowl last year. Stop talking about the pro-bowl as if it means anything.

big kid wasnt just pro bowl he was all nfl

additionally you can be in the probowl and be a great player

rjs246

You can also be a whackjob 340-pounder with nasal pollups and two years of no game-experience who plays on a rival team.

This conversation is retarded.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 02, 2010, 09:29:47 AM
PSN....The reason the Batshtein crazy is an important fact here is not because he's a lineman but because his farging empty head has caused major issues on and off the field for him. He hasn't been able to get back out there as a Pro-bowler because he's a farging mental case.

Thanks.  I haven't been around for the last 2 years and didn't realize that. 

PoopyfaceMcGee