The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

with the andrews love and continued mcnabb worshiping im fully convinced j thinks its 2006
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

My favorite J-ism was at the beginning of last season when he proclaimed Avant would have 80+ catches.

PhillyPhreak54

And I justified it the other week as to why I thought that.

And Andrews is going to turn out to be a good player

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on September 01, 2010, 09:38:43 PM
My favorite J-ism was at the beginning of last season when he proclaimed Avant would have 80+ catches.

He would have if it was a 32 game season. 

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2010, 09:54:48 PM

mescaline?

Diomedes

Can you even get that anymore?  That went out with thai sticks I thought.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2010, 09:54:48 PM

you really think its 2006 dont you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No, I believe that he is going to be good for the Giants and they should not have released him.

MDS

what possible evidence is there to suggest an injury prone crazy person is all of a sudden going to reclaim his pro bowl form of 5 years ago

you seem to have a tough time letting go of things...or admitting that certain players arent as good or as useful as they once were. i can help you with this problem, if you should so desire.

ice grillin you

andrews played in a pro bowl 24 months ago...then got hurt

hes not going to start opening day for the giants and play like an all pro....but why is it so hard to believe that by the end of the season he could be playing at a pretty high level

jesus does it hurt that much to acknowledge that an ex eagle might be a decent player
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 02, 2010, 07:15:18 AM....but why is it so hard to believe that by the end of the season he could be playing at a pretty high level

he's a big man with serious back problems
he's batshtein crazy

that about sums it up
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

hes not crazy (thats a defense mechanism for eagle fans to make themselves feel better about not having him)

his back could hold up*

* - it also could explode but to only look at the injury from one direction that the ONLY possibility is for him to be hurt again reeks of lil guy type homerism

Diomedes

he is crazy.  arguing otherwise is an attack mechanism used by hungry hungry hippos for the purpose of drawing attention to themselves

how many big men you ever heard of lose two years of play to back problems and return to form?  it doesn't happen.

ice grillin you

what proof is there that he is crazy....or any more crazy than a million other athletes/celebrities any of us can name that do their job and do it well

honestly i cant name a single big guy ever thats missed two years with back problems period

trust me the world wont end if shawn andrews plays well for the giants nor will it end if you admit to the possibility of it

Diomedes