The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It was a Matt Mosley observation.  Generally, the observations about Pierre-Paul have been negative all through training camp.

ice grillin you

youll forgive me if i have no idea who matt mosely is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

ESPN NFC East blogger - started as a Dallas beat guy

but he's not the only one who's been trashing JPP - the guy appears to be Jon Harris redux

ice grillin you

PP has talent thru the roof...whether he harnasses that over the next few years and becomes a player remains to be seen....jon harris was a sixth rounder taken in the first

anthony spencer is close to home proof that you may wanna wait a little beyond a players first traning camp before judging

PoopyfaceMcGee

Spencer has always had the rep as a hard worker and technique guy, kind of like Graham.  JPP is a "raw" talent and that's about it.

But I am not going to get sucked in like Zanshin did yesterday.

rjs246

JPP is going to suck seriously shtein-caked donkey dicks. He's awful. Completely awful. And sucks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 24, 2010, 09:16:26 AM
Spencer has always had the rep as a hard worker and technique guy, kind of like Graham.  JPP is a "raw" talent and that's about it.

But I am not going to get sucked in like Zanshin did yesterday.

talent never succeeds in the nfl....only the matt mccoys of the world become good players...unless of course that talent shows itself by the players second preseason game of his career

you def cant teach technique either..where as coaches gives players talent all the time

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on August 24, 2010, 09:21:51 AM
JPP is going to suck seriously shtein-caked donkey dicks. He's awful. Completely awful. And sucks.

Probably. Giants fans hated the pick and from what I've read he hasn't impressed at camp or in preseason games. Reese is a decent evaluator of talent so there's that, but early signs are he's a bust.

SunMo

DH...what did you think of the new stadium?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

Mixed reaction..the parking situation was a clusterfarg, as usual..i thought with that old piece of shtein finally down though that we'd be in without a problem. That wasnt the case so that sucked, but the stadium itself is pretty sweet. They did it right w the LEDs throughout the outside gates and once I got to my seat and saw how big it was, I realized why they wanted a Super Bowl there..I've never been in a stadium that size, kinda blew me away..

I thought the concourse was kinda drab, but the tables that I put my beer on were just fantastic...till I kicked one.

Diomedes

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 26, 2010, 11:59:41 PMI thought the concourse was kinda drab, but the tables that I put my beer on were just fantastic...till I kicked one.

ha
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

i don't mind that, i get paid for warranty work that isn't manufacturer error.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteShawn Andrews: Giants "more of a family atmosphere"
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 29, 2010 2:49 PM ET
Last year Shawn Andrews was on the same roster in Philadelphia as his brother, Stacy. But it's this year with the Giants that Andrew says feels like being part of a family.

Andrews played his first game in a Giants uniform Saturday night against the Ravens, and he told Mike Garafolo of the Star-Ledger afterward that he felt like he was in the right place.

"It just felt good to run back out, even though I'm at my new home with the G-Men," Andrews said. "I have to say it feels much more of a family atmosphere than what I'm used to in the past. Just starting with that in the locker room and then running out there, it's an unbelievable feeling."

Andrews had played his entire career with the Eagles before signing with the Giants this month, and he suggested that he's more comfortable with his new team than he ever was in Philadelphia.

"It just feels like home," Andrews said. "And I'm not just saying that to say the right thing. It really does. And I told the offensive line guys that. You can tell everybody is sincere and want to be here and work together. I can't say it's been like that my whole career."

Should not have released him.

General_Failure

How many guys who haven't played in two years do you want them to keep?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

For a team with interior OL issues they cut bait way too soon