The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Jacobs was the clown who is responsible for that fool getting his melon cracked.

He was too close to him and partially knocked it off. Then Calvin Pace finished it off and Jim Leonhard's the one who cut him.

Nice sequence.

Rome

bullshtein.

it was die-hard.  i saw it clear as day.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2010, 10:51:13 PM
Jacobs was the clown who is responsible for that fool getting his melon cracked.

He was too close to him and partially knocked it off. Then Calvin Pace finished it off and Jim Leonhard's the one who cut him.

Nice sequence.

actually, it was eli's fault because the play was a run but he checked off to a pass.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

last time he got hit like that was Mcdougle's only good play of his career
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

I like how the camera tracks the helmet instead of the ball.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

wtf...

QuoteRoster move to close camp...#NYG have signed former Eagle and 3-time Pro Bowl OL Shawn Andrews...team waived OL Cliff Louis to make room.

Seabiscuit36

they should have made a deal with him to not sign in division, but they're so gutsy

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was golfing at Cape May National when he was drafted.
I have nothing to contribute.

MDS

If he plays well is that the end of easy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He's got to play first in order to play well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteJason Pierre-Paul can't break contain with Byron Leftwich. The lumbering Leftwich eluded Pierre-Paul in the open field, and there's no excuse for that.

Haha... I have not heard much about Pierre-Paul to make me wish that the Eagles had drafted him instead of Graham.  Let's hope the trend continues.

ice grillin you

graham certainly looks good but i wouldnt call a preseason tweet by some douchebag in a players rookie year a "trend"

this madness has to stop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous