The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Damn shame about Chad Jones...any update?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

Im farging tired of every g'damn ex-Giant or Cowboy getting a TV gig after their careers are done..

Aikman, Emmit, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy J, Strahan, Pierce..farg them all.

DH

Quote from: hbionic on July 08, 2010, 03:10:57 PM
Damn shame about Chad Jones...any update?

I think I just saw his leg floating up the Hudson.

rjs246

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 08, 2010, 03:25:00 PM
Im farging tired of every g'damn ex-Giant or Cowboy getting a TV gig after their careers are done..

Aikman, Emmit, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy J, Strahan, Pierce..farg them all.

I can't wait until Donovan becomes the color guy on Sundays. It's gonna be super.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on July 08, 2010, 03:30:35 PMI can't wait until Donovan becomes the color guy on Sundays. It's gonna be super.

Joe Buck: "Donovan, tell us about a memorable moment about your superbowl experience"

Donovan: "I remember during the superbowl in the locker room during halftime when T.O. gave me a wedgie and pulled my underwear up to my head and then he turned me around and  punched me in the neck....everyone was laughing but me. I cried. I went to reach for a towel to wipe my tears and Freddie Mitchel handed me his dirty underwear. I had a skid mark on my forehead no one told me about until the penultimate drive in the huddle. That's why we took so long. I was trying to wipe that shtein from my forehead, but no one would confirm if I had wiped it off completely...well...not until Greg Lewis came and wiped it with his fingers. I threw him a touchdown after that".   

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

charlie

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

farg Antonio Pierce....he's another jerk who wanted nothing to do with the media when he was a player, and now he's crawling up ESPN's ass for a job.

rjs246

Let's not chastise the guy for showing a modicum of intelligence.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

You're saying wait until he stumbles over his words on television before chastising him?

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

I'm saying chastise him for anything you want, but avoiding the sports media is an exercise in brilliance and deserves to be applauded.

I won't even use this as a chance to make fun of MDS. Dave Spadaro is a member of the 'sports media'. Case rested.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Pierce is not avoiding the sports media, he's joining it.  What the hell are you talking about?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
farg Antonio Pierce....he's another jerk who wanted nothing to do with the media when he was a player, and now he's crawling up ESPN's ass for a job.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

You want to applaud an attention whore for something he used to do?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

No. I want you to shut up, stupid.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

You don't know what the hell you want.   Go meditate.