The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

agree and disagree.  it's stupid to stay with someone you aren't happy with just because you have kids.  and i say that from experience because i stuck it out w/my ex wife about 2 years longer than i really wanted to because we had kids together.  but i was miserable, and as a result, i know it wasn't creating the best environment for my kids.  however, i think it's kind of farged up to leave a woman during the pregnancy.  at least have the decency to stick around through the birth, make sure everything goes well, etc, etc.  then if you want to pull chocks once they're hatched, then that's on you.

of course, i have no idea what their relationship is like right now.  maybe everything is amicible between them and he'll still be around to help her out as she nears the end of the pregnancy, during the delivery and after care. 

rjs246

Or how about you don't get your wife pregnant when you aren't happy in the marriage. Do you think everything was peachy when she got pregnant and in the few months since then he's decided to start cheating? Please. Don't knock up bitches that you don't want to attached to for a long long time.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on April 07, 2010, 04:47:56 PM
Or how about you don't get your wife pregnant when you aren't happy in the marriage. Do you think everything was peachy when she got pregnant and in the few months since then he's decided to start cheating? Please. Don't knock up bitches that you don't want to attached to for a long long time.

Agreed, but accidents happen even if they are inexcusable. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

She probably nagged him to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. Pregnant women think you owe them something because you knocked them up. In the end, he showed her by getting a hotter younger bitch. Good for you, Tiki.

Sgt PSN

sd seems to have turned into a certifiable, woman hating prick during his recent sabbatical.  i like it. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 07, 2010, 09:20:27 PM
sd seems to have turned into me during his recent sabbatical.  i like it. 

General_Failure

Or grew a pair and got rid of whatever harpy that had been beating him down for the last X years. Just a guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Does this mean Akers will actually be able to make a field goal in the state of New York Jersey now?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

well the new one is about 30 feet from the old one, but is perpendicular to how the old field ran.  the winds seem to come heavy from the NE corner and flow one way instead of swirling.

in short, no...no he will not.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

They were killing the Giants pick on NFL radio.  I was kind of surprised, they were saying that he is too raw for the Giants to take a team that has needs right now.  I like his athleticism but he is very raw. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 22, 2010, 11:33:00 PM
They were killing the Giants pick on NFL radio.  I was kind of surprised, they were saying that he is too raw for the Giants to take a team that has needs right now.  I like his athleticism but he is very raw. 
i read that the giants werent happy how he handled their first camp.  He was cramping up, and was having back issues
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Seabiscuit36

I will say this in his defense, its not like you're gonna ask a Hooker if she's a 16 yo runaway.  From the sounds of it, the girl told her uncle she got farged by LT, and they saw dollar signs. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons