The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: BlueHeart on January 12, 2010, 11:45:34 PMVegas... sweet. Ya just can't have a bad time in Vegas.  :yay

BlueHeart

Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Eagaholic

QuoteOsi says he'll quit if he's not a starter
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 3, 2010 5:12 PM ET
Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora was benched late in the 2009 season, and says he won't stand for that treatment again.

"I'm not going to be a backup player, I can promise you that," Umenyiora said on WFAN Wednesday. "I'll stop playing football before I do that ever again. . . .  So for me it's not something that I'm going to do. If I'm asked to come back there and do that then I'll just stop playing football."

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

get him a brain or at least a muzzle
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

lol that stillupfront's mom miss one paycheck and be back in that uni so fast he like usain bolt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Antonio Pierce says he was released

DH

Injury-free, he is better than all Eagles LB's not named Bradley. Just sayin..

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Die-Hard on February 11, 2010, 02:47:00 PM
Injury-free, he is was better than all Eagles LB's not named Bradley. Just sayin..
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

DH

No. Look what I said - Injury-free. If you think all things equal that Gocong, Spoon, Gaither, Mays or White are even close to the player Pierce is WHEN HEALTHY, youre out of your farging mind.

reese125

agree with the others but healthy....witherspoon and pierce are almost identical players. pierce might get more credit because of the d front of the Giants and the name recognition, but Spoon was making the same/if not better shtein happen on a hapless Rams squad 

and from a cover basis...the edge goes to spoon as well. pierce has been crushed in the media numerous times for his inability to do just that for the past 3 years, and has been on the decline from a speed and cover standpoint since

PhillyPhanInDC

Pierce is going to be 32 this season. A year ago I would have agreed 100%, but this past season, before the injury, the dude looked awful, and extremely slow. I'm not saying the guys the Eagles have are better, not by a long shot, but only that at this point in his career, he wouldn't be an upgrade.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

DH

I can possibly see how you can make a case for Spoon, but even so, he never would have been an Eagle had Bradley not been hurt.

And, of course, we all know the Eagles never sign old, injured linebackers.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on February 12, 2010, 08:28:20 AM
No. Look what I said - Injury-free. If you think all things equal that Gocong, Spoon, Gaither, Mays or White are even close to the player Pierce is WHEN HEALTHY, youre out of your farging mind.

i agree but bradley isnt exactly injury free right now

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous