The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

DH

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 27, 2009, 05:32:32 PM
hate the game.

I do...usually from early November through early September.

Feva

I love this part... if Plax gets past the courts and Goodell...

QuoteAfter that, league sources say, the Giants front office and coach Tom Coughlin want to meet with Burress to determine his level of remorse and commitment to returning as a productive and responsible member of the team.

I'm sure the Giants will put him through the ringer...

Coughlin: You sorry?
Plax: Yeah.
Coughlin: You wanna play?
Plax: Yeah.
Coughlin: OK, get out there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Right after they trade for Boldin.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

Then sign Jason Taylor and convince Strahan to come out of retirement. They'll be the first team to score 600 points in a season and have four players with 20 sacks as they go 16-0. Manning will choke at home in the NFCCG because he can't throw into the wind, but they'll still do better than the Eagles.

BigEd76

Plaxico was released.  Jerrah drooled...

Rome

I would love to have Burress on the Eagles.  And no I'm not joking.

GET.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Rome on April 03, 2009, 05:59:44 PM
I would love to have Burress on the Eagles.  And no I'm not joking.

GET.

I agree :drool

Magical_Retard

So I am assuming, pretty safely, the following will happen:

Giants go ahead with a trade for Braylon Edwards. Eagles claim they tried but it takes two to tango. The Eagles do not go for Burress because he is too much of a risk and they like what they have. Besides they are waiting for Boldin. The Cardinals do not trade Boldin. Eagles claim they tried once again in the offseason, but no one wanted to give them a #1 WR. Burress signs with Dallas.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Magical_Retard on April 03, 2009, 07:30:16 PM

Giants go ahead with a trade for Braylon Edwards. Eagles claim they tried but it takes two to tango. The Eagles do not go for Burress because he is too much of a risk and they like what they have. Besides they are waiting for Boldin. The Cardinals do not trade Boldin. Eagles claim they tried once again in the offseason, but no one wanted to give them a #1 WR. Burress signs with Dallas.

Sounds about right.

General_Failure

Except the part where the Cardinals trade Boldin to Chicago for a 2nd round pick this year and next.

Feva

Quote from: Magical_Retard on April 03, 2009, 07:30:16 PM

Pretty likely but it's OK because, *cough, cough* we can win a championship with the receivers we have.  I *cough, cough* feel good about the guys we have.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather bring back Torrance Small. farg Burress.

phillymic2000

Quote from: General_Failure on April 03, 2009, 08:19:12 PM
Except the part where the Cardinals trade Boldin to Chicago for a 2nd round pick this year and next.

Holy shtein, you know how hard it has been today living with some of these pricks. A TON of Bear gear was worn in my district and town today. The bright spot was me knowing who the cubbie fans were, and rockin the Phillies jersey, they had that first look of joy then, ah shtein this is the year for the cubs look. Back to the point if they got Boldin, it would be complete madness around here and I can't handle that shtein. farg them.